According to the Turkish U21 international's agent, Baris Yukselsen, the midfielder is being monitored by several top clubs around Europe including Arsenal, although the player is focusing on his progress with Stuttgart at the moment.
The midfielder has enjoyed a stellar breakthrough season in the 2.
Ozcan has attracted vast attention following his performances this season as he's scored three goals and secured a further three assists for his team, establishing himself as one of the most exciting young players within German football.
Erdogan bitter Turkey has yet to host Olympics
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has once again compared Europe with the Nazis saying that they "would revive gas chambers" if they weren't ashamed.
Born in Germany to Turkish parents, he joined the second tier side in 2013 and signed a four-year deal in 2015, before making his senior bow in August last year.
"Many top clubs are interested at Berkay", Yukselsen told football.london. "I have been scouting a Turkish kid in Germany", he told Turkish-Football.com.
"I watched him 2/3 weeks ago, he plays in central midfield.I won't give his name yet but he is very talented and we are considering signing him".
What are analysts Suggestions on: Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADP)
The stock of Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ:ADP) earned "Sector Perform" rating by RBC Capital Markets on Monday, August 3. Palisade Asset Mngmt Limited Liability Company has invested 0.53% of its portfolio in Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ:ADP).
The Gunners, who will take on Manchester City in the FA Cup semi-finals next month, are looking to break back into the top four, with Arsene Wenger's men now in fifth place in the table after a stuttering start to 2017.
Only one player from Turkey has represented Arsenal in their history, with Oguzhan Ozyakup making two appearances for the club in the EFL Cup. Although born in Germany, he is a Turkey underage global, having played at Under-21 level for his country.
Gorsuch Defends Adherence to Law at Senate Confirmation Hearing
Some Democrats have already signaled their opposition to Gorsuch's nomination, although it is unclear how many of them there are. Many evangelical leaders are excited that the president followed through on a pledge to appoint a pro-life justice.
- Neil Gorsuch's Supreme Court nomination hearings
- Kim Zolciak, Daughter Rant Against Germany: What a Crappy Country!
- Five takeaways from the Lakers' 125-120 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Cisco: disable Telnet in 300-plus Cisco switch models until we patch
- Robert Downey Jr. to star in 'Doctor Dolittle' reboot
- Behati Prinsloo's wishes for Adam Levine on his birthday
- Brand New Trailer For THE BOSS BABY
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 cumulative update 14393.969
- Russian Federation summons Israeli ambassador to explain air raids in Syria
- Texas' Bathroom Bill Is One Step Closer To Becoming Law