No. 2 seed Kentucky topped No. 10 seed Wichita State in the NCAA tournament on Sunday, 65-63, but it seems as if everyone is more interested in what happened off the court with Lynn Marshall, wife of Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall. "Landry was playing so well I rather it in his hands".
We all know life isn't fair for the mid-majors. Kentucky played tight man-to-man defense throughout the possession and with the shot clock winding down, Monk made a fantastic play. "I just contested well".
"We were just playing defense", Adebayo said of his block of Shamet. "I'm looking forward to it just because I know how good they are".
Kentucky coach John Calipari said he thought briefly about ordering his team to foul Shamet. "So I don't think it's a surprise we closed this one out". But these guys guarded it.
Because Marshall has never been at a high profile job, it is tough to know how his recruiting would translate to IN where the focus would nearly assuredly be on different kids. In fact, Adebayo was the best player on the floor and appeared to be in better shape than Gregg Marshall expected, scoring 13 points, grabbing 10 rebounds and sent Kentucky on to Memphis next weekend with the block on Shamet. "I wish we had a pass to do it again".
Questions of life and death for Neil Gorsuch
Questioning of the nominee will begin on Tuesday, and a full Senate vote is expected early next month. Conservative activists have for decades sought to overturn the landmark 1973 ruling Roe v.
Just as everybody expected, this was no ordinary 10 seed. Sunday's game may have come down to the final possession, validating Wichita State's confidence it could matchup with the Wildcats, but Willis still equated the performances.
The Wildcats are now headed to Memphis, where they will play UCLA on Friday in the Sweet 16. Zach Brown answered with a three for Wichita State on a second chance. Shamet scored 20 points in the Shockers' loss to the Wildcats. "But I didn't do what I was supposed to do in the end".
"DC has done so much for me as a player and friend", Jerry Rice added.
Two turnovers in two minutes midway through the half by guard Daishon Smith hurt, although only one led to a basket. At one point the lineup was De'Aaron Fox, Dominique Hawkins, Mychael Mulder, Wenyen Gabriel and Isaac Humphries. But, Wichita State closed the gap to 17-16 with 5:44 to play. Isaiah Briscoe, Mulder and Hawkins hit threes to give United Kingdom a 17-11 lead.
The Shockers called their first timeout of the second half to stop Kentucky's momentum during a 7-0 run with 13:07 to play.
Nektar Opioid Drug Does Well In Study (NKTR, EGLT)
According to their observations and findings, the stock could provide a high EPS of $-0.28/share and a Low EPS of $-0.54/share. At the end of this 12-week blinded trial period, placebo pain scores rose by 1.46, while NKTR-181 patients only rose by 0.92.
In the here and now, that trio is deep inside the NCAA Tournament, showcasing their tremendous - though at times unrefined - physical gifts as they battle, and usually defeat, older and more experienced college competition.
- The Shockers' starting lineup is comprised entirely of underclassmen.
The Kansas Jayhawks and Wichita State Shockers will try to advance to the sweet 16 with wins Sunday afternoon.
- The Wildcats won their third consecutive SEC regular-season championship and their 48th in school history. Bam Adebayo had 15 points and 18 rebounds in Kentucky's opening win over Northern Kentucky, but he's been held to two points and five rebounds.
Cisco: disable Telnet in 300-plus Cisco switch models until we patch
Cisco said customers unable or unwilling to disable the Telnet protocol can reduce the attack surface by implementing iACLs. There is no word on when the patches will be made available.
- AARP Opposes New Health-Care Bill
- Jones: England can still make history with hat-trick
- Leyton Orient: O's survive winding-up order
- Texas' Bathroom Bill Is One Step Closer To Becoming Law
- Germany rejects President Trump's claim it owes North Atlantic Treaty Organisation 'vast sums'
- HGTV's Tarek El Moussa Shares Emotional Message
- 'Big Little Lies': What Makes The HBO Mystery So Addictive?
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will shoot 1000fps videos
- Brand New Trailer For THE BOSS BABY
- What are analysts Suggestions on: Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADP)