"I'm sure that if the Syrian and the Russian officials and military officials feel that we need more support to defeat the terrorists, they're going to do it, but till this moment, the level of support is good and effective", Assad said when asked if Syria would ask Russia for more support.
On Friday, Israeli planes attacked several targets in Syria.
According to the nrg news site, the strikes were against targets affiliated with Hezbollah, possibly on a weapons shipment to the Shiite group, which is based in Lebanon but is fighting in Syria alongside Assad's forces against rebels and Sunni members.
United Kingdom to start Brexit negotiation process on March 29
As Britain's Institute for Government recently pointed out, "the U.K.is negotiating with 27 member states, not a unified bloc". May has said she wants to leave the European single market in order to be able to control immigration .
Moreover, UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura is expected to travel to Moscow ahead of Thursday, March 23 intra-Syrian talks in Geneva, the Russian Foreign Ministry said Thursday.
Russia's deputy foreign minister, Mikhail Bogdanov, said Russian Federation had "expressed concern".
Israel's multi-tier air defence missile system will be fully operational early next month with the deployment of the David's Sling interceptor, a senior Israeli air force officer said on Monday. "On this there will be no compromise", Lieberman said Sunday.
Violent Ibrahimovic handed 3-game ban
The players were given until 18:00 GMT on Tuesday to respond to the charge. My objective was not to do that. "The game is hard".
Despite rarely previously responding to Israeli operations inside Syria, the Syrian foreign ministry said the military fired at the Israeli jets "to defend the sanctity of its territory".
It carried out strikes to help "Isis terrorist gangs and in a desperate attempt to raise their deteriorating morale and divert attention away from the victories which the Syrian Arab Army is making in the face of the terrorist organisations", a Syrian army statement said.
"Our policy is very consistent". "Each time we discover arms transfers from Syria to Lebanon we will act to stop them".
Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb help Australia draw third Test against India
India is in a strong position heading into the final day of the third Test in Ranchi after declaring at 9-603 on Sunday. They were further down two wickets after a set Smith and Matt Renshaw got out in a space of four balls before lunch.
- Google finally lets you save your parking spot in latest Maps beta
- DHS List Targets Police Agencies Not Helping Feds
- 'Modern Family' star Rico Rodriguez posts tribute to father who recently died
- Revenue Estimates Analysis of: Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE:DB)
- Texas' Bathroom Bill Is One Step Closer To Becoming Law
- Traders Spotlight: NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA)
- Senate Intelligence Committee Says 'No Indications' of Trump Tower Wiretap
- What to watch for during Senate confirmation hearings on Neil Gorsuch
- Driver detained at White House checkpoint after claiming to have bomb
- Samsung Shows Galaxy Note 4 Regret In Note 5