The candidates of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party and the National Conference-Congress coalition today filed their nomination for Srinagar Lok Sabha parliamentary seat which will go to polls on April 9.
PDP candidate Nazir Ahmad Khan accompanied by his party leaders including Muzaffar Baig filed his papers ahead of Farooq.
Russian Federation summons Israeli ambassador to explain air raids in Syria
Russia's deputy foreign minister, Mikhail Bogdanov , said Russian Federation had "expressed concern". On Friday, Israeli planes attacked several targets in Syria.
Karra later joined the Congress and would campaign for Farooq Abdullah as the National Congress and the Congress are fighting the by-poll jointly.
He defeated Abdullah in 2014 Lok Sabha polls while contesting on a PDP ticket.
Cisco: disable Telnet in 300-plus Cisco switch models until we patch
Cisco said customers unable or unwilling to disable the Telnet protocol can reduce the attack surface by implementing iACLs. There is no word on when the patches will be made available.
Congress is contesting the South Kashmir Lok Sabha seat where Pradesh Congress Committee president G A Mir will take on PDP's Mufti Tassaduq Hussain, brother of Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti.
Srinagar Parliamentary seat fell vacant in September previous year, after Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) leader Tariq Hamid Karra resigned from the Lok Sabha and party membership.
Behati Prinsloo's wishes for Adam Levine on his birthday
"We've gotten some 'dada-esque" sounds but nothing concrete, but I'm working super hard at it. And my wife is working "mama, ' so it's a battle to the finish, but we'll see".
"NC working president Omar Abdullah won the Beerwah Assembly seat in 2014 election by fraudulent means", Khan alleged, while taking to reporters after filing his nomination papers here today.
- Paul Ryan confident GOP's health overhaul will pass this week
- Gorsuch Defends Adherence to Law at Senate Confirmation Hearing
- Brand New Trailer For THE BOSS BABY
- What are analysts Suggestions on: Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADP)
- Google finally lets you save your parking spot in latest Maps beta
- Germany rejects President Trump's claim it owes North Atlantic Treaty Organisation 'vast sums'
- Leyton Orient: O's survive winding-up order
- Jones: England can still make history with hat-trick
- Robert Downey Jr. to star in 'Doctor Dolittle' reboot
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 cumulative update 14393.969