The report stated that Arsenal's enigmatic number 7 flew home to Chile's capital city Santiago on Sunday to have his supposed ankle injury assessed.
Sanchez was substituted in the second half due to an ankle injury as Arsenal lost their fourth game in five Premier League outings.
Srinagar LS bypoll: PDP, NC candidates files nomination papers
PDP candidate Nazir Ahmad Khan accompanied by his party leaders including Muzaffar Baig filed his papers ahead of Farooq. He defeated Abdullah in 2014 Lok Sabha polls while contesting on a PDP ticket.
Chile look set to risk Alexis Sanchez in their World Cup qualifier with Argentina after declaring him in a "good condition" following an ankle injury sustained playing for Arsenal.
A report in El Grafico claims a member of the Chile national team's medical staff has declared that Sanchez is likely to be fit to take on Edgardo Bauza's side in Buenos Aires on Friday (AEDT). It was a bad tackle. His ankle is in a awful state.
Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss' agent might be discussing move elsewhere - Paul Merson
But Wenger isn't saying whether his reign will be extended into a 22nd season, or even if Arsenal wants him to stay. Unlike Albion, who have now equalled last season's points' total of 43, Arsenal had no one with that same desire.
Wenger was unhappy with how the Chilean medical team treated his star forward during November's global break, allowing Sanchez to play despite him carrying a hamstring injury, and the Frenchman will be anxious the former Barcelona man could play through the pain barrier once more.
"In the first half he was the one who created the chances, many unsafe situations, and you could see in the second half he couldn't anymore". In the first half he was the one who created many chances, made risky situations and in the second half you could see that he couldn't anymore. In the end we had to take him off but he should not have even played. Chile will also face Venezuela during the worldwide break, and the under-fire Arsenal manager will not want his star man to partake in both global proceedings.
Five takeaways from the Lakers' 125-120 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers
James missed his sixth game and Irving sat out after not playing in the fourth quarter on Thursday due to left knee tightness. Lue added that he is not concerned about where the Cavaliers finish in the conference race.
- Gary Cahill could play as a centre-forward, claims Antonio Conte
- HGTV's Tarek El Moussa Shares Emotional Message
- The Vampire Diaries/The Originals spoilers: Are Caroline & Klaus getting their own spinoff?
- Dubai ruler launches World Happiness Council
- UK to begin Brexit process on March 29
- Robert Downey Jr. to star in 'Doctor Dolittle' reboot
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) to Stop Selling Cheapest Model S
- Jones: England can still make history with hat-trick
- What Can I Take On A Plane? Royal Jordanian Bans Most Electronics
- Germany rejects President Trump's claim it owes North Atlantic Treaty Organisation 'vast sums'