She named her Maya, though Maya also sounds like the name of a fierce Amazonian princess.
Mini-me No. 2! Gal Gadot has given birth to her second baby girl.
In the picture, the back of Gal, her husband Yaron Versano and their five-year-old daughter Alma can be seen heading down the hospital corridor, with their daughter pushing her baby sister in the pram.
She captioned the shot: "And then we were four..."
Dominion Diamond stock soars as United States company reveals takeover offer
TD Securities Inc.is acting as financial adviser for Dominion Diamonds while Stikeman Elliott LLP is providing legal advice. A Montana-based company has set its eyes on a takeover of Dominion Diamond Corporation to the tune of US$1.1 billion.
The Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice star, who portrays Wonder Woman in the superhero blockbuster, took to Instagram on Monday (20Mar17) to share the news with fans.
WB released an updated version of the latest Wonder Woman poster in high-res and with a couple of differences.
Gadot married real-estate developer Yaron Varsano in 2008.
Although Gadot has been spending plenty of time in Hollywood, she calls Tel Aviv her home, where she resides with her husband and children.
Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) Closed the Last Trading Session at $23.61
According to sentiments of 27 analysts the mean estimates of short term price target for the company's stock is marked at $27.66. The High Revenue estimate is predicted as 812.8 Million, while the Low Revenue Estimate prediction stands at 761.2 Million.
"The new mom of two recently reflected on her pregnancy in a stunning "#nofiltermoment" on Instagram less than week before she gave birth to baby Maya. "With the daily routine of life, family and work I'm distracted all day long".
On Sunday, Gadot shared a snap of her nine-months-pregnant belly.
"(I) could not be more grateful to the universe.
S. Korea: North's rocket test shows 'meaningful progress'
Japan, which was Tillerson's first stop before traveling to South Korea and China, hosts tens of thousands of USA troops. North Korea's nuclear facility at Yongbyon is well known, but striking it could cause an environmental disaster.
- Raiders sign QB EJ Manuel
- Thomas is in lineup after missing 2 games with knee injury
- Taiwan defense minister says China missiles pose threat
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May will trigger Brexit proceedings next Wednesday
- Prosecutors: Shooting that killed boy in Newark was 'tragic accident'
- Bellator bolsters roster again with addition of light heavyweight Ryan Bader
- Oil drops on rising USA drilling, steady OPEC supply
- Chrisman not anxious about JC Penney closure
- Stock on Traders Radar: General Mills, Inc. (GIS)
- Dixon Police investigate report of student on school grounds with a gun