There is nothing official about it but the price in all probability will have blessings of the Apple India.
The iPhone SE cash back offer was made available from Friday and will be continued until March 31. Most notably, the cash back offer of Rs 5,000 is applicable on bank credit cards and debit cards only. The following backs are: Axis Bank, Citibank, HDFC Bank, HSBC, ICICI Bank, Indusind Bank, Kotak, RBL Bank, SBI, Standard Chartered, UBI, and Yes Bank.
USA stocks post weekly gains amid Fed's interest rate hike, positive data
Will Yellen follow up on last week's rate increase? "The unemployment rate has been stuck around 4.7 percent. The market consensus expects the federal funds rate to finish 2017 in the 1.5%-1.75% range.
The cash back on iPhone SE will be credited to the customer's account on or after 90 days of purchase. You may not be able to go for the cashback option if you buy the Apple iPhone SE on EMI using debit and credit card.
Once again, this Rs 10,000 off on the iPhone SE is not a fixed discount, so will vary. The 64GB version costs Rs 25,999. That is, you have to pay Rs 24,999 for the 16GB model, and once the cash back is offered, the net price comes down to Rs 19,999. Essentially, the 4-inch iPhone SE is aimed a new users, many of whom tend to choose compact devices first, rather than the large, 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch models. While there is nothing special about the phone, Apple never launched the iPhone 6 in India in the 32 GB version.it is only after 2 years that the 32 GB version of the device has been sneakily launched in the country.
Russian Federation strikes deal to train Syria's Kurdish forces
Turkey considers the Kurdish forces to be a "terrorist" group and an extension of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK). He said the Kurds comprised "a lot of different people".
For those who're not aware, the iPhone SE is an upgraded iPhone 5s with the innards of an iPhone 6s. With a 2GB RAM, 12-megapixel iSight rear camera and a 1.2-megapixel front camera, the phone is powered by a 1,715mAh battery. Apple is also developing a feature that would make it possible to overlay virtual effects and objects onto a photo, similar to Snapchat.
American multinational technology company Apple's iPhone SE is now available for as low as Rs 19,999 through the company's authorized offline sellers.
Data breach at Saks Fifth Avenue exposes customers' personal information
This means that personal information could have been stolen by hackers if the customers were on a public Wi-Fi connection. In a statement to CBC News, HBC stressed that no credit, payment or password information was ever publicly available.
- Prosecutors: Shooting that killed boy in Newark was 'tragic accident'
- Leaping ban, full-time refs, shortened overtimes among National Football League competition committee proposal
- Taiwan defense minister says China missiles pose threat
- No evidence of Trump wiretapping, Federal Bureau of Investigation head confirms
- Ivanka Trump Clothing Line Sued for Having an "Unfair Advantage"
- Thomas is in lineup after missing 2 games with knee injury
- Britain to launch European Union exit process on Mar 29
- Comey says FBI investigating Russian Federation interference
- Pakistan bill to allow Hindus to regulate their own marriages becomes law
- At least 20 Persons Die in Ghana's Kintampo Waterfalls Accident