"I like the playing style and the teams", Neymar told The Sun at a sponsorship event, when asked about the possibility of a move to the Premier League.
Since signing four years ago, he has scored 99 goals and won seven trophies, including two La Liga titles and the Champions League.
"I admire Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool - these are the teams that are always there fighting", he said.
Ex-CIA chief: Trump 'probably should apologize' to Obama over wiretapping claim
He says courts grant this permission after a rigorous application process. Senator Susan Collins, a Republican, said on NBC's "Meet the Press ".
One aspect of the Premier League that Neymar enjoys is the unpredictable nature of the league, "nobody knows who is going to win and who wil be champion as it's always unknown".
While Chelsea maintained their 10-point lead at the top of the Premier League, most of the more interesting stories of the weekend happened in the battle for fourth and the fight to beat the drop.
"And then you have high-level coaches like (Jose) Mourinho and (Pep) Guardiola".
Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (NASDAQ:VRTX)
Following the sale, the director now owns 274,725 shares of the company's stock, valued at approximately $20,420,309.25. From a summary standpoint, we track the median one-year price target among 22 analysts covering the company at $100.00.
However, former Manchester United defender Neville admits that he was very surprised by the way in which Liverpool were able to nullify Manchester City's attacking threats on Sunday at The Etihad. These are coaches any player would like to play for.
Football fans in England would love the chance to see Neymar play in their country, but it's unlikely that he'll be too keen to leave Messi and Luis Suarez any time soon. It will be intriguing to witness him picking his team if and when he joins the Premier League. Feel free to post your comments!
NSA knocks down WH claim of British spying
Panetta said Trump has to have "the trust of the American people to accomplish anything". The British government strongly denied it.
- Uber's president quits less than seven months after joining firm
- Yeah, that was a blown interference call against Gonzaga
- Progressive groups demand a filibuster against Trump's Supreme Court pick
- Sell-side Review on Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
- Uber's vice president of mapping, Brian McClendon, has resigned
- Andromeda patch released for PC - Now v220.127.116.11
- Hedge Funds Reduced Their Bullish Bets on Crude Oil
- China slaps ban on Brazilian meat exports over processing 'scandal'
- Ellen Odonnell Sells 6345 Shares of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (BRCD) Stock
- Bob Stoops 'very disappointed' in Baker Mayfield's arrest