The Oakland Raiders have signed former first-round pick EJ Manuel as a backup quarterback and linebacker Jelani Jenkins.
Britain to launch European Union exit process on March 29
Article 50 says: "Any member state may decide to withdraw from the union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements". European Commission chief negotiator Michel Barnier will spearhead the talks with London.
The fifth-year quarterback was selected 16th overall by the Bills in 2013. Slated to enter his first season as a member of the franchise come 2017-18, Manuel mentioned that it was the presence of current Raiders' offensive coordinator Todd Downing that swayed his decision in the end.
For Manuel, the move to Oakland means a fresh start for a quarterback who spend four disappointing seasons in Buffalo.
Most Active Volume Stock: Astoria Financial Corporation (AF)
Average price target for Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF) stock is $15.46, according to consensus of 28 analysts. On average, equities analysts expect that Carolina Financial Corp will post $1.77 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The former Florida State product made just seven starts - one in 2016 - over the past three seasons, losing his job to Tyrod Taylor.
The Raiders notably finished last season with a 12-4 record and appear to be on the upswing behind the leadership of starting quarterback Derek Carr. During his rookie year, Manuel played in 10 games, passing for 1,972 yards, 11 touchdowns and threw nine interceptions. He joined the team's practice squad in 2006 after stops with the Dallas Cowboys and the New England Patriots.
Meeting with Iraqis, Trump criticizes Iran deal
In neighbouring Syria, there are almost 1,000 US forces, although the official authorized level is 503. The White House has refused to back off the claim despite Comey's statement.
- Chuck Berry Music Sales Explode After His Death
- Thomas is in lineup after missing 2 games with knee injury
- Everyone Is Freaking Out About This Very Big Chicken
- Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) Closed the Last Trading Session at $23.61
- Nearly Half Of Canadians Want Illegal Immigrants Deported
- Pochettino Backs Tottenham Talisman Harry Kane for England Captaincy
- Duterte tells European Union 'mind your own business' over death penalty
- Pakistan bill to allow Hindus to regulate their own marriages becomes law
- Data breach at Saks Fifth Avenue exposes customers' personal information
- Russian Federation strikes deal to train Syria's Kurdish forces