Well, it's finally here: Lana Del Rey and The Weeknd's highly-anticipated duet, "Lust For Life", off Lana's new album, is soothing our eardrums with its sensual, soulful high notes.
"They say only the good die young / That just ain't right / 'Cause we're having too much fun / Too much fun tonight", sings The Weeknd over haunting production.
Europhiles see chance of revival in Brexit election
Mr Corbyn accused the government of "broken promises" on health, education and the economy during its seven years in office. May could be forced to soften her vision of a "hard Brexit" stand if European Union backers do well in the election.
Lust For Life is the second track to be released from Del Rey's forthcoming album, debuting later this year.
"The moody, new single fits perfectly into both acts" respective catalogs, their latest collaboration sees the two work in tandem to deliver their respective verses in delicate fashion before Abel joins Lana during the chorus.
Facebook Spaces allows users to hangout with their friends in VR
He also hinted at the firm's more distant future, confirming rumours it is developing a radical mind reading computer interface. However, he also has predicted that the augmented-reality platform will soon be incorporated into eyeglasses as well.
Rumoured to be dropping in late May, a release date for Lust For Life hasn't yet been confirmed, but if this is a sign of what's to come for the album, this could definitely be Lana's path back to the top.
General Motors plant seized, protesters killed in Venezuela
In the past, the groups known as collectives have operated like shock troops firing on protesters as security forces stand by. This is the largest day of demonstrations in more than two weeks of violent protests that have seen more than 200 arrested.
- Thunder Extra: Thunder-Rockets storylines
- USS Carl Vinson Not In North Korea, So Where Is It?
- Boy, 17, killed in Venezuela mass protests
- Fed's Kaplan: Three rate rises this year 'still a good baseline'
- Iran's FM Scorns US Accusations
- Government releases draft Pay Equity Bill
- Mallya under United Kingdom judicial process, India doing its best: Jaitley
- Oil prices tumble on U.S. inventories data
- Mac senior awarded Merit Scholarship
- EBay Inc (NASDAQ:EBAY) & Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) Traders Alert