Attorney General DeWine announced the creation of the Ohio START (Sobriety, Treatment, and Reducing Trauma) program last month. The program will provide specialized victim services to children who have been abused or neglected due to parental drug use. He also allotted an additional $1 million to fund the expansion. The four counties later added were concerned they would struggle to meet the program's requirement thus causing their initial hesitation, Scott Britton of the public association said.
Putin claims intel shows more chemical attacks planned in Syria
United States officials have said that there is "no doubt" that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is responsible for the attack. Syria's government has denied responsibility for the gas attack that killed at least 87 people, many of whom were children.
The Public Children Services Association of OH is distributing the grants for each of the 18 counties enrolled. The previously announced counties are Athens, Clermont, Clinton, Fairfield, Fayette, Gallia, Highland, Jackson, Perry, Pickaway, Pike, Hocking, Ross and Vinton.
'Infowars' Host Jones Says His On-Air Persona Not A 'trick'
Jones said he sometimes smokes marijuana - almost yearly - "to monitor its strength, which is how law enforcement does it". Jones and his wife divorced in 2015, but a trial for the custody dispute will take place over the next two weeks.
The state is seeing a shortfall in tax revenues right now, and Kasich's administration is going through the proposed upcoming budget to find out what programs won't be getting as much money as originally planned.
Bill O'Reilly won't return to Fox News
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch and his son Lachlan are co-executive chairmen of the company and son James is chief executive officer. That said, the sheer number of women accusing someone of misconduct can also have a galvanizing effect, as in the case of Cosby.
Attorney General Mike DeWine, a contender for governor next year, nodded his head when asked if he would resort to using the rainy day fund to bring more resources to fight the epidemic.
- Melania Trump elbows her husband to save him from gaffe
- UK Election Debates Won't Feature The Prime Minister
- The insidious gender pay gap in the office actually begins at university
- Brainiac invades in Injustice 2's "Shattered Alliances Part 5" trailer
- Netflix Is Quickly Approaching 100 Million Global Subscribers
- Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ:SYMC) & Gap Inc (NYSE:GPS) Traders Recap
- Bill O'Reilly gets axed by Fox
- Cardell Hayes sentenced for fatal shooting of former Saints star Will Smith
- Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) Vs. Industry Vs. Sector Growth Analysis
- Senate majority leader: Canada doesn't grasp urgency of milk crisis