N++ was already a big game, by any measure - conventional or otherwise.
A free "Ultimate Edition" update is now available for the PC version of N++ and is "coming soon" to the PlayStation 4 version, developer Metanet announced.
Iraqi soldiers killed in Mosul clashes
As many as 500,000 others are in IS-controlled parts of western Mosul, where fighting is still underway. The attack caused only minor wounds, the force said in a statement , without giving more details.
This free expansion doubles the game's scope, bringing the final product to a whopping 4340 levels. Play through the lengthy and challenging Solo campaign, or with friends in Couch Co-op and Race (Competitive).
Beyond that, the game now has 60 new dynamic colour schemes, new ninja headbands, and more secrets. The latest update also adds a Hardcore mode, which is a completely new way to experience the levels and makes the already impossible game, even more hard. "This is truly the last platformer you'll ever need to buy".
Brighton promoted to the Premier League!
The 58-year-old spent much of his second spell serving as a number 2, but is now a successful boss in his own right, with this his second ascension out of the Championship.
Metanet noted in a Steam update that it considered charging for this massive upgrade, but ultimately decided that wouldn't help the install base grow.
To celebrate today's release, the game will be half-price on Steam for 48 hours starting today at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET, dropping it in price to $7.50.
Fresno killing spree was racially motivated
Here's how police say a fatal argument at a motel led to the deaths of three more men, allegedly victims of hate crimes. Dyer says in both of the final two murders Muhammad stood over the men firing shots directly into their bodies.
N++ is a fast-paced, momentum-based platformer where you get to play as a badass parkour-loving ninja, narrowly escaping enemies and collecting gold across sci-fi landscapes.
- The Biggest Stories From Star Wars Celebration 2017
- Trump Claims Paris Shooting 'Looks Like Another Terrorist Attack'
- DREAMers should 'rest easy,' Trump says
- Berkeley Police Say 20 Arrested, 11 Injured In Saturday Protest
- During Visit to Asia, Pence Warns North Korea and Reassures Japan
- French presidential candidates make appeals in last TV pitch
- France's Macron, ex-US President Obama Talk Ahead of Election
- Putin: Russian people will choose Khalife through the ballot box
- Sanders: I don't consider myself a Democrat
- Death toll in Aleppo bus convoy bomb attack reaches 126