Today, we've got our first look at Microsoft's vision for the hardware that will be needed to run it.
After releasing the Windows 10 Redstone 2 aka the Windows 10 Creators Update, Microsoft now all set to launch the a special edition of the Windows 10, the Windows 10 Cloud. Meanwhile the minimum specification to Windows 10 Cloud leaked online.
May to vow end of European Union free movement into UK
We need an election now to secure the strong, stable leadership the country needs to see us through Brexit & beyond. The hotly contested "Brexit" referendum ended with the resignation of then-Prime Minister David Cameron .
Overall, Windows 10 Cloud, is expected to be Microsoft's most serious response to Chromebooks, which are becoming increasingly popular in the US Education market.
Earlier this month, rumors began to swirl of Microsoft's plans to host a Windows 10 Cloud event, at which it could potentially announce a new, modestly-priced device. The chart includes decent specs like 4GB of RAM, a quad-core Celeron or better processor, either 32GB or 64GB of storage - the kind of specs you'd find in a Chromebook. These devices are likely going to be called CloudBooks, and they will feature specs that are capable of powering a smooth experience in Windows 10 Cloud. Google's Chromebooks have excelled in the education market - an area where Microsoft's event is expected to focus on - due in large part to their low cost and high battery life.
Ferrari, Mercedes about equal says Wolff
Hamilton has praised Bottas constantly since he arrived, even calling him a "gentleman" for agreeing to let him past in Bahrain . Him running third, what could've been or what his pace would have been we don't know.
Windows Central also reported that Windows 10 Cloud may actually be named "Windows 10 S" (maybe a nod to "School", who knows?) which certainly sounds less confusing. Windows 10 Cloud could make sense for a successor to the Surface 3, though Microsoft seems much more interested in high-end hardware like the Surface Studio these days.
Queen Elizabeth II turns 91
In modernising her family's image and refusing to become political, the Queen has held on to the nation's affection. Britain marked the 91st birthday of Queen Elizabeth II, with the world's longest-reigning monarch.
- Ex-Spurs striker Crooks: Heung-min Son most improved in Premier League
- 'Where's My Trophy?' - Ronnie O'Sullivan Is Not Happy With Snooker Authorities
- Global (VR) headsets market forecast 2017-2021 illuminated by new report
- Los Angeles Clippers bounce back with a win in Game Two
- Fresno killing spree was racially motivated
- Passenger removal prompts United Airlines China visit
- Indian minister, party leaders to be tried in mosque demolition case
- Valenzuela protests call for President to step down, 8 killed so far
- Frenchman Who Gunned Down Cops on Champs-Elysees ID'd
- Berkeley Police Say 20 Arrested, 11 Injured In Saturday Protest