Harry Redknapp met Birmingham's owners on Sunday night after keeping Blues in the Championship and expects a decision over his future to be reached this week.
Incredibly, Redknapp's two victories from his three league games matched Zola's win tally from 22.
Speaking to Ian Abrahams for Monday night's Sky Bet EFL Review Show on talkSPORT 2, Redknapp said: "I met the owners last night for the first time and they are lovely people". "I had a really interesting meeting".
Ex-Obama administration officials to testify in Trump-Russia probe
Both Yates and former director of national intelligence, James Clapper, are scheduled to appear in front of the committee Monday. In this February 10 photo, then-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn sits in the East Room of the White House in Washington.
"I will see where they are looking to take the club". It's just a case of wait and see. I haven't spoken to anyone at the club - I wouldn't have a clue what's going on, they may have somebody else in their plans.
Birmingham would be the seventh club of Redknapp's 34 year managerial career and he admits there would be a significant rebuild required at St Andrews, which has hosted Championship football for the last five seasons since the Blues' third relegation from the top flight. I'm not playing hardball with anybody. It's a big ask for me again.
But he's a player that proved during one spell this season that he has still got goals to give and that he's probably not going to make a big-money move to China or America anytime soon. I've come out of it, life is quite good for me at the moment, I've had no pressure and am quite enjoying doing what I'm doing every day when I get up.
Only 3 people tasked to check on Colorado pipeline safety
A few wells were drilled or spudded in 2009 as well. "This opposition frankly confounds me", Foote said in his closing remarks. The COGCC's order also will require operators to disclose Global Positioning System data about both endpoints of these lines.
"Look where teams like Norwich and Villa, who spent absolute fortunes, have finished this year".
Negotiations are expected to centre around Birmingham's budget for next season and Redknapp's exact role if he agrees to remain at the club he managed for the final three games of this season.
Schumer rips proposed anti-drug funding cuts
The Trump administration is reportedly weighing budget cuts of almost 95% to the Office of National Drug Control Policy . The move "would effectively kick Americans seeking treatment to the curb and make our communities less safe", he said.
- Ireland is fastest growing economy in Europe once again
- National Front will change its name after Le Pen's defeat
- Watch a sneak peek of Stephen King's IT from director Andrés Muschietti
- Starmer promises "radical" devolution in Labour Brexit plan
- United vows to do better after passenger dragged from plane
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky's romance 'confirmed' via Kim Kardashian's picture
- Democrats convinced health bill jeopardizes GOP's monopoly in DC
- House prices 'stagnating' as Brexit squeezes finances
- EnLink Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:ENLK) Value Score in Focus
- Newell Brands Inc (NWL) Announces Dividend Increase - $0.23 Per Share