"Driver kept going!" Froome said.
The three-time Tour de France victor and Olympic medalist's bike was left badly damaged after he was struck "on objective by an impatient driver".
Froome posted a photo on Twitter of the damaged bike soon after the crash near his home in Monte Carlo.
North Korea Detains Fourth American Citizen Amid Rising Diplomatic Tensions
It said he was "intercepted for committing criminal acts" to overthrow the North's government, but didn't elaborate. China is ready to work with all parties, including the United States , to seek an amicable resolution, Geng said.
The rider says that the 'impatient driver. followed him onto the pavement, ' but added that he was unharmed in the alledged incident.
He didn't appear to have been hurt, but said that his bike had been "totaled".
The ramming incident occured in the French commune of Beausoleil, near Monaco, where Froome lives.
#BringBackOurGirls: 82 Chibok schoolgirls released by Boko Haram
Many of them were Christian, but were encouraged to convert to Islam and to marry their kidnappers during their time in captivity. They were handed over in exchange for Boko Haram suspects after negotiations.
Froome's next race is expected to be the Critérium du Dauphiné which runs from Sunday 4th to Sunday 11th June.
Last month, former Giro d'Italia victor Michele Scarponi of the Astana team was killed when he was knocked off his bike by a van while training in Italy.
Yates on Trump's travel ban: 'Arguments have to be based on truth'
Yates' warning about Flynn capped weeks of concern among top Obama officials, former officials told the AP. The House and Senate intelligence committees are conducting their own simultaneous investigations.
- Cr Insurance Cover for Baahubali 2
- Kansas man gets life term for killing of son, 7
- Human remains found in search for republican victim Seamus Ruddy
- Texas AG prepares for legal challenges to 'sanctuary cities' ban
- Isis Afghan leader Abdul Hasib killed in raid
- Yates: Flynn subject to "blackmail"
- Blue Jays' Kevin Pillar makes incredible diving catch
- Trump administration rolls back some standards on school meals
- Premier Holdings (PRHL) EPS Estimated At $0.00; 17 Analysts Covering Comcast (CMCSA)
- Ben Youngs withdraws from Lions squad for family reasons