She is the former captain of the Indian women's cricket team and has earned many accolades.
After being awarded ICC Women's Cricketer of the Year 2007, Arjuna Award in 2010, and the prestigious Padma Shri in 2012, Jhulan Goswami has now claimed the highest number of wickets in ODI cricket.
The 34-year-old pacer from India overtook Australia's Cathryn Fitzpatrick, who has scalped 180 wickets in 109 matches.
Earnhardt Jr. to Retire After Season
However, Earnhardt talked about the Sprint vehicle before he was married and before he suffered the second of his two concussions. What was the coolest text received by the 14-time most popular driver? He won the Daytona 500 in 2004 and 2014.
Goswami has been one of India's best bowlers, and also has 40 Test scalps and 50 T20 wickets to her name, besides this she has an outstanding economy of 3.18 in one-day worldwide cricket.
She keeps breaking records & this is the one to cherish.
The record came about in the ongoing match against South Africa in the Women's Quadrangular Series in Potchefstroom. India is now competing in a quadrangular series against Ireland, South Africa and Zimbabwe in Potchefstroom.
Himachal Pradesh announces class 10th result
The HP Board Result 2017 for class 10 students was announced from the Dharamshala office of the Board in a formal press meet. Over 4,86,254 students appeared for the Class 10 exams held between March 5 and March 19 in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
In the game against Ireland, Goswami had returned with excellent figures of 1/9 from 8 overs, that included 4 maidens.
In an era when the men's game has been dominated by the batsmen and we have had Indian batsmen ruling the charts for the top run-getters in the men's game for over two decades, this achievement comes as a breath of fresh air.
So you don't follow women's cricket?
France's New President And His Wife Have A Rare Age Gap
According to the family history, it was a love at first sight, the 16-year-old Emmanuel fell in love with the mature woman. At the time, Brigitte was his teacher in literature, and she was also married with three children.
Jhulan Goswami made her debut in 2002 and has led the Indian bowling attack since then.
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) fell down -0.46% in the last trading session
- Election Commission: AAP hacked 'look-alike' gadget, not our EVM
- It is Time to End the Israeli Occupation, Says Palestinian President
- Yates: I Warned White House Flynn Could Be Blackmailed By Russians
- Confederate Memorial Day: New Orleans Begins Removing Confederate Monuments
- White House postpones meeting to decide on participation in Paris climate pact
- Sunil Narine Hits Fastest IPL Half-century Against RCB
- Starlin Castro: Yankees outlast Cubs in 18-inning marathon
- One big step to Champions League, says Liverpool's Emre Can
- Tim Cook blames escalating iPhone 8 leaks for fall in iPhone sales