This year's keynote will be held at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California. This year, the Conference has shifted from San Francisco to its original home, San Jose, and it is to accommodate this venue change that Apple has been working on a tighter time-frame this year. Interestingly, since 2002 this will be the first time that the company is holding its annual developers' conference in San Jose.
'Guardians Vol. 2' Blasts Off With $145 Million Opening Weekend
More impressive is that Disney releases are the only films to open above $100 million in North America so far in 2017. The controversial Weinstein drama pulled $20,118 and a mild per-screen average of $3,353.
Apple is expected to host about 5,000 developers and 1,000 engineers during the event, which is known for introduction of new software products. Apple tends to kick off WWDC with a main keynote around 10am PST, and it's usually available to watch online.
Samsung confirms 'new flagship' coming later this year
This is an increase of 3.22 trillion won ($2.85 billion), 48 percent higher than the profit for the same quarter a year before. The results, driven by strong demand for its memory chips, represented the company's second-largest ever quarterly profit.
KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo also said in a report last week that Apple would very likely unveil a Siri speaker, which may go on sale in the second half of this year. Moreover, a new Siri-powered central speaker along the lines of Amazon Echo is also rumored to be in the works, and could be launched at the conference this year.
More than 80 Chibok schoolgirls released by Boko Haram arrive in Abuja
He met with the girls at his official residence. "They have been handed over to those who will supervise their rehabilitation". President Muhammadu Buhari is now receiving the 82 freed Chibok girls behind closed doors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja .
Not too long ago, Apple's Phil Schiller had indicated his company's preference for a visual display to accompany voice capabilities in various situations, like when using a map. Rumors have suggested Apple is gearing up to launch a new 10.5-inch iPad, in addition to a refreshed iPad Pro and updated MacBook Pro computers. Such a service never materialized and there's no indication that Apple will have any groundbreaking TV announcements to make next month.
- Jose Mourinho's team selection cost Manchester United against Arsenal, Gary Neville says
- How Donald Trump fired Federal Bureau of Investigation director James Comey
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Goes 'Empire Strikes Back' In New
- Bless me, filing case against you: Kapil Mishra to Kejriwal
- Flynn was warned against accepting foreign payments, but he did it anyway
- Suspect in Boston doctors' slayings once worked at their posh condo
- This is the Chinese aircraft that Ryanair wants to buy
- Lauda: Bottas' 'life is easier' after Sochi success
- Three big questions remain about Michael Flynn after Sally Yates' testimony
- 'Baloney': Dianne Feinstein Rips 'Sanctimonious' Comey for Actions in Clinton Probe