But Neymar wants there to be no doubt that the five-time Ballon d'Or victor will remain at Camp Nou.
Mascherano, Jeremy Mathieu and Paco Alcacer could also leave the Camp Nou in the summer although each one of the aforementioned players have told representatives of Barcelona that they won't leave the club for a worse contract than the one they current have in Cataluña.
Barca have recently extended the contracts of Neymar as well as fellow forward Luis Suarez and they are hopeful that a new deal for the 29-year-old Messi will be finalised this summer.
'Guardians' Of The Galaxy Vol. 3': Elizabeth Debicki Will Return As
Did U go see anything at the box office this weekend??? That more than doubles its production budget, which was $200 million. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 opened in the North American territories this past weekend to a sweet $146 million.
Neymar has told beIN SPORTS he needs to learn from the red card he was shown against Malaga, which saw him suspended for the Clasico at Real Madrid.
"I've been here for nearly four years and I've learnt a lot from him", he told Sky Sports.
"I hope that he renews, and that the people at Barca get to work so Leo can continue with us".
Trump delays decision on withdrawing from Paris climate accord
A meeting scheduled for Tuesday between top Trump advisers was postponed , according to a White House official. Her agency's budget is also up for discussion. "The same is true in many parts of Europe", he said.
The club's all-time record goalscorer will be out of contract at the end of next season and, according to reports, has turned down an offer of up to €35 million per year. However, the Spanish capital club have an advantage of a game in hand. Neymar, who was suspended for the clash, expressed his disappointment over not being involved in the fixture that saw Messi score the victor. We weren't talking about money, strictly football - I am not thinking about money right now, just about growing as a player.
"It was the best image of the Clásico, something to go down in history".
Turris' second effort lifts Senators to OT win vs. Rangers
Jesper Fast and Nick Holden scored at 4:07 and 5:13 respectively before Mark Stone got the Senators on the board at 6:03. The Rangers and Senators will both practice in NY on Monday, and play Game 6 at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night.
- Palace Releases New Photo of Princess Charlotte Ahead of Her 2nd Birthday
- Federal nutrition standards relaxed for school lunches
- Zurich Classic: Smith and Blixt outlast Kisner and Brown in Monday play-off
- Hasan Minhaj, Samantha Bee Speak Truth to Power in Competing Events
- Theresa May 'more in touch' than Nicola Sturgeon, says Ruth Davidson
- Congress Warns US Airlines to Improve Customer Service
- More Venezuela Protests As Death Toll Rises
- Asean heads worry over fallout from war in Korean peninsula
- Family kicked off Delta flight, threatened with jail, foster care
- Federal Reserve keeps interest rates steady, hints at further hikes