A statewide Amber Alert for a one-year-old boy has been cancelled.
The posting by the National Center For Missing & Exploited Children says Darius Heard Jr. was taken from his residence by his non-custodial father, Darius Heard Sr.
CarMax (KMX) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Analysis Shows
Shares of CarMax, Inc (NYSE:KMX) have earned an average rating of "Buy" from the thirteen analysts that are covering the firm. It also reduced Entegris (NASDAQ:ENTG) stake by 107,770 shares and now owns 1.06M shares. 73,189 were accumulated by global .
The suspect, Darius Rashaad Heard, does not have custody of the boy.
"The child is a black male, 2'0", and 34 lbs.
PKR says 'disappointed' with PAS for ending ties, denies claims
The Selangor legislature has 14 DAP, 13 PKR, 13 PAS, 11 Umno, two Amanah and two independent representatives. Wan Azizah and Saifuddin Nasution reject accusations by the Islamist party.
Darius Heard, Jr. was last seen wearing a striped Nautica polo and a diaper. "The suspect is a Black male, age 27, is 6'01" tall, weighs 195, and has black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black Nike jackets and grey shorts. Auto is believed to be an later model, and possibly has Texas Plates.
Heard Sr.is believed to be driving a late-model silver Chevrolet Sonic with an Enterprise rental company sticker on the front windshield of the driver's side, police said.
Wells Fargo & Co Lowers Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) to Market Perform
California State Teachers Retirement System increased its stake in shares of Zebra Technologies Corp.by 0.8% in the third quarter. It dropped, as 20 investors sold RTRX shares while 34 reduced holdings. 2 funds opened positions while 0 raised stakes.
If you see the man, child, or vehicle, you're asked to call 911.
- Meeting with Jindal was part of back-channel diplomacy: Sharif told Army
- Jack Black, Orlando Bloom among `Red Nose Day' stars
- US charges Ohio man with trying to aid Islamic State
- Americans divided on firing of FBI chief
- 18 fraternity members charged over hazing death of Penn State student
- Labour hints at plans to scrap tuition fees in election manifesto
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR) EVP Buys $11169.00 in Stock
- The two reasons why Federal Bureau of Investigation head James Comey was sacked
- West Brom boss Pulis set for Far East talks over transfers
- No China investor meetings this weekend for Kushner company