The most recent, tangible series of quakes shook early Thursday morning, with a 3.6 at 12:34 a.m. and a 2.6 at 2:36 a.m.
Thursday morning two earthquakes were recorded at magnitudes 2.6 and 3.6.
SUMNER COUNTY -Another natural disaster rattled portions of Kansas on Wednesday morning.
Israel cuts funding to UNESCO
The embassy was a major issue for Israel supporters, who were excited to see movement on the question so soon after Trump's inauguration.
Even though the magnitude 3.6 quake happened east of Bremerton, people on Facebook said they felt shaking in such places as Ballard, Issaquah and Edmonds.
The US Pacific Tsunami Center said the quake was not expected to cause a tsunami. It was one of four earthquakes across the nation reported during the 24 hour period.
This information comes from the USGS Earthquake Notification Service and this post was created by an algorithm.
Mormons Pull Out of Some Boy Scout Programs
Ellen Kahn, an official at the Human Rights Campaign, criticized the decision and linked it to the transgender issue. Mead said affected scouts are still welcome to join a troop that's not sponsored by the Mormon church.
Spencer said no damage has been reported in the Glen Lynn area, which is located near Narrows.
The swarm of quakes struck deep in the earth's crust, at about 25 kilometers.
Swarms of small earthquakes are not unusual in our region.
Labour thinks it can win back seats in Glasgow from SNP
Other deals may be harder to stitch together, not least because of the SNP's declared refusal to work with the Tories. We have more votes, more seats and are in the driving seat of more councils than any other party.
- Grimsby's Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital IS affected — NHS cyber attack
- Bonucci: Juventus now certainties in Champions League final
- Comey infuriated Trump with refusal to preview Senate testimony: aides
- Cesc Fabregas Starts - Chelsea Team vs West Brom Confirmed
- Kaspersky: ransomware attack hits 74 countries
- White House claims "near uprising" at Federal Bureau of Investigation led to Comey firing
- Kelly Oubre apologizes for actions during Game 3
- Korea 'litmus test' of US-China relations: Snyder
- Hospitals in UK reportedly hit by large-scale cyber-attack
- Press to Trump-Lavrov meeting, Russian media covers it