The most recent, tangible series of quakes shook early Thursday morning, with a 3.6 at 12:34 a.m. and a 2.6 at 2:36 a.m.
Thursday morning two earthquakes were recorded at magnitudes 2.6 and 3.6.
SUMNER COUNTY -Another natural disaster rattled portions of Kansas on Wednesday morning.
Even though the magnitude 3.6 quake happened east of Bremerton, people on Facebook said they felt shaking in such places as Ballard, Issaquah and Edmonds.
The US Pacific Tsunami Center said the quake was not expected to cause a tsunami. It was one of four earthquakes across the nation reported during the 24 hour period.Читайте также: Grimsby's Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital IS affected — NHS cyber attack
This information comes from the USGS Earthquake Notification Service and this post was created by an algorithm.
Spencer said no damage has been reported in the Glen Lynn area, which is located near Narrows.
The swarm of quakes struck deep in the earth's crust, at about 25 kilometers.
Swarms of small earthquakes are not unusual in our region.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Labour thinks it can win back seats in Glasgow from SNP
- Kaspersky: ransomware attack hits 74 countries
- Hospitals in UK reportedly hit by large-scale cyber-attack
- White House denies Comey loyalty pledge — Federal Bureau of Investigation chief sacking
- Tony Blair: Theresa May will be PM 'if the polls are right'
- Putin Just Gave The Weirdest Interview About Trump And Comey
- Mormons Pull Out of Some Boy Scout Programs
- Mattis makes clear U.S. commitment to protecting Turkey
- Korea 'litmus test' of US-China relations: Snyder
- Pedestrian killed on Sweet Home Road