Minaj's generosity-fueled bonanza started from a Billboard contest she posted on her twitter profile that one of her followers responded to with "Well you wanna pay for my tuition?"
Minaj has landed 76 songs on the chart after releasing three singles in March, including her latest collaboration with superstar Drake. Minaj replied to some individually, also offering to pay for their books and student loans, the AP reported.
Ransomware hack attack exposes serious NHS vulnerabilities
A bit to the south, in the seaside town of Southport, images on Twitter showed ambulances backed up outside the town's hospital. Cyber attackers have targetted NHS hospitals, reportedly holding them to ransom and risking lives by delaying emergency care.
The Anaconda singer had one sweet clause for those entering her Twitter hosted contest wherein she simply wanted to verify their straight "A" grades with the school they were attending.
Now Cook hasn't had the bill paid for yet, but he is in contact with Nicki Minaj's staff to get that settled. As soon as she received it, Minaj made good on her promise.
Cinco de Mayo 2017: All the Memes You Need to See
Trump himself has not released a statement about Cinco de Mayo this year, but he has done so in the past. He plans to be spending his holiday in his Bedminster, New Jersey golf club on Friday instead.
Someone asked singer Nicki Minaj on Twitter for help paying tuition costs.
But when one respondent said she would rather have help paying tuition, Minaj agreed. An hour after attaining maximum capacity, she called it off and stopped taking more requests but that's not all!
Lakeridge Health reports tech problems amid global cyberattack
The New Zealand Police are aware of the ransom ware attacks happening overseas including the National Health Service in England. Mrs May said: "We are aware that a number of NHS organisations have reported that they have suffered from a ransomware attack".
- 'SA affected in global cyberattack'
- North Korea says will have dialogue with USA under right conditions - Yonhap
- Medley Management Inc (MDLY) Receives Hold Rating from Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- UK election will strengthen government's hand in EU talks, May says
- United Kingdom government in dark over who behind cyber attack
- Could Caitlyn Jenner have a future in politics?
- (B&R Forum) US to send delegates to attend Belt & Road forum
- Health bill puts politics over people
- USA delegates to attend China's Belt and Road forum
- United Kingdom working to restore hospital systems after cyberattack