Minaj's generosity-fueled bonanza started from a Billboard contest she posted on her twitter profile that one of her followers responded to with "Well you wanna pay for my tuition?"
Minaj has landed 76 songs on the chart after releasing three singles in March, including her latest collaboration with superstar Drake. Minaj replied to some individually, also offering to pay for their books and student loans, the AP reported.
I was going to fire that 'showboat' Comey no matter what
Sanders claimed that Trump had not chose to fire Comey before asking for the memo and did not make the decision until Tuesday. He also noted there'd "been no effort to impede our investigation to date" from anyone from the White House.
The Anaconda singer had one sweet clause for those entering her Twitter hosted contest wherein she simply wanted to verify their straight "A" grades with the school they were attending.
Now Cook hasn't had the bill paid for yet, but he is in contact with Nicki Minaj's staff to get that settled. As soon as she received it, Minaj made good on her promise.
Cinnabon Offering Free Treats to Nurses During National Nurses Week
Twenty-five years later, she's still working as a nurse and loving it more and more every day. The theme at Billings Clinic is "superhero week".
Someone asked singer Nicki Minaj on Twitter for help paying tuition costs.
But when one respondent said she would rather have help paying tuition, Minaj agreed. An hour after attaining maximum capacity, she called it off and stopped taking more requests but that's not all!
United Kingdom government in dark over who behind cyber attack
It demands payment in three days or the price is doubled, and if none is received in seven days the files will be deleted. The interior ministry said on its website that about 1,000 computers had been infected but it had localized the virus.
- Police clear 1600 migrants from Paris tent camp
- Speeding Amtrak engineer charged in 2015 crash that killed 8
- North Korea says will have dialogue with USA under right conditions - Yonhap
- Cheese doesn't raise risk of heart attack or stroke, study finds
- Medley Management Inc (MDLY) Receives Hold Rating from Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Pope Francis leads 300000 people in prayer at Portugal shrine
- North Dakota's March oil production numbers are in
- Cinco de Mayo 2017: All the Memes You Need to See
- Health bill puts politics over people
- Clark promises to continue to govern while working "across party lines"