Ryan and Marybeth McClanahan were at home on Thursday morning, when they heard their auto horn honking.
The bear locked himself inside the auto and started honking the horn, alerting the homeowners.
Tillerson Signs Arctic Climate Change Declaration
No formal discussions were set in Alaska on key issues such as climate change, development and drilling. Even the frozen tundra, a critical natural storage tank for carbon emissions, is no longer so frozen.
The Roanoke County, Virginia Police Department shared the story on its Facebook page Thursday, along with a photo showing the bear. When they went outside to investigate the sound, they saw a sight so unbelievable, they had to snap a picture. "So that's when I'm jumping back, and running back in the house".
While you may be surprised to see a bear sitting in your auto, it's not as rare as it may seem. Unable to get back out, the bear honked the horn until police officers were able to open the car's back door and allow the bear to escape into the woods, according to UPI. Officers think the bear may have actually pulled on the auto handle. "It's not just thieves that break into your cars!" the post said.
British hospitals suffer major cyber attack - What do we know so far?
The Shadow Brokers released Eternal Blue as part of a trove of hacking tools that they said belonged to the US spy agency. A message appearing on screens across the National Health Service warns time is running out to make payment.
They then called the police. When wildlife officials approached the vehicle, they found the bear napping inside.
Police in Virginia said a 200-pound black bear accidentally locked itself inside a resident's vehicle and honked the horn until it was freed.
Senior Republican senator 'wants to probe Trump's tax returns'
Clapper said he preferred not to comment on the topic because it could be a subject of an existing investigation. Mr Graham said it would be "helpful" to see President Trump's tax returns. "So he welcomes that".
- Police searching for suspect in paramedic shooting
- Kochi Metro appoints 23 transgenders for various duties
- BMO Capital Markets Indicates Potential 49.63% Increase In Shares Of Mallinckrodt
- Long-awaited surgeries cancelled as cyber-attack cripples hospitals
- Trump threatens to cancel press briefings
- Talks between USA and North Korea possible
- Automaker Nissan's United Kingdom plant hit by cyber attack
- Barclays pushes in on Wynn Resorts
- 'One More', Conte Tells Chelsea Players Ahead Of Friday Showdown
- Car bomb kills eight people near US Embassy in Kabul