Everton fans were put at ease back in February when super agent Mino Raiola revealed that Romelu Lukaku was "99%" sure to extend his current deal at Goodison Park.
Lukaku, 23, has always been linked with an exit from Everton this summer, with former club Chelsea and Manchester United among the clubs reported to hold an interest.
Everton are overly reliant on Romelu Lukaku for goals and the Dutch manager has been vocal in his desire to add players that can contribute over the summer.
Justice Department subpoenas Michael Flynn associates on day Trump fires James Comey
Trump on Wednesday hosted the Russian foreign minister in a closed-door meeting at the White House. Trump fired FBI Comey on Tuesday, allegedly hours after CNN found out about the subpoenas.
Lukaku is reportedly keen to leave Everton this summer and United are the latest club said to be interested in making a move. The prolific Belgian worldwide has been persistently linked with a potential move to Old Trafford or former club Chelsea after turning down the chance to extend his stay on Merseyside by rejecting a lucrative new five-year deal said to be worth in the region of £140,000 ($181,152) per week.
The 23-year-old has enjoyed a prolific season this year, scoring 24 goals and providing six assists in 35 Premier League games for the Toffees.
With Lukaku in, Manchester United could potentially be equipped next season with two of the most exciting young strikers in the Premier League, with the Belgian joining highly-rated youngster, Marcus Rashford.
RBI initiates PCA against IDBI Bank
Banks will also have to launch a special drive to reduce stock of NPAs and contain generation of fresh NPAs. Apart from this, the RBI has discretionary action plans too.
"That is where he falls short, I think, and it's something that's not as exposed at a club like Everton".
"Yes he will bring power, he'll bring some strength but if you look at the strikers United have had [over the years] does he fit in that same line of striker?"
A move to Old Trafford would perhaps be a more suitable step for Lukaku, but his desire for Champions League football could hinder their chances if they fail to qualify, and he's not prepared to wait another season for it. "I don't think so".
RSP Permian Inc (RSPP) Given a $65.00 Price Target at Roth Capital
Nli International Inc decreased Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) stake by 5,290 shares to 164,693 valued at $18.97 million in 2016Q4. In other news, Director Ted Collins, Jr. sold 42,000 shares of the firm's stock in a transaction dated Thursday, April 6th.
- Singaporean charged with attempted murder over Brisbane hammer attack: Australian police
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD) showed monthly volitility of 0.36%
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Made Everybody Cry This Weekend
- Ransomware infections reported worldwide
- Huge cyber attack triggers ransom demands in dozens of countries
- 3 adjustments to make in Game 6 — Washington Wizards
- 5 key questions about the NHS cyber hack answered
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC) Shares Up 3.4% on Strong Earnings
- McMaster: No decision on sending more troops to Afghanistan
- Alarm grows over global cyber attacks, infects computers in nearly 100 countries