Star Wars Day celebration 2017 has been very special for everybody related to the galaxy far, far away, as it did not just involve franchise fans and family members.
"Margaret Thatcher has won the election and become Britain's first woman prime minister".
Kelly Clarkson joining 'The Voice' as a coach
She added that she has always loved working with the show and now she can't wait to help and support the contestants. The Grammy victor will be a coach alongside series judges Blake Shelton and Adam Levine .
Speaking at the Star Wars Celebration event in Orlando, Florida last month, producer Kathleen Kennedy said: "We have not read a script yet for Episode IX". Pottery Barn Kids is offering 20% off its Star Wars Collection with promo code PKSTARWARS. According to Canada's Globe and Mail newspaper, the first organized "Star Wars" event on May 4 took place in 2011 at the Toronto Underground Cinema. If you want to save money on Star Wars merchandise, today's the day to do it, with thousands of items on promotions across Amazon's "Star Wars Day Sale Page". Hopefully with The Last Jedi releasing this December, we'll be treated to another Star Wars Night. "He also added that his favorite movie is The Empire Strikes Back and his favorite character is Darth Vader". A "Say No to May 4th" Star Wars Day attack ad from 2013 has a few points to make concerning why this day shouldn't be celebrated with the fanfare seen today.
If you have answered "yes" to any of these, Star Wars fans all over the world would like to ask only one thing of you, "Please stop". This May 4, celebrate forty years of fandom on Star Wars Day. In October of 2012, Disney purchased Lucasfilm, creators of the "Star Wars" saga.
Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR)
The Mountain Lake Investment Management Llc holds 363,100 shares with $13.32 million value, up from 335,000 last quarter. Avis Budget Group Incorporated (NASDAQ:CAR) had an increase of 21.66% in short interest. (NASDAQ:CAR) or 528 shares.
At least 74 countries affected in 'biggest ever' cyberattack
There have been reports of infections in 99 countries, including the UK, US, China, Russia, Spain, Italy and Taiwan. The attack froze computers at hospitals across the country, with some cancelling all routine procedures.
- TherapeuticsMD Inc (NYSEMKT:TXMD) & DDR Corp (NYSE:DDR)
- Island focus: Bali Police probe the death of Oz man
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD) showed monthly volitility of 0.36%
- Trump says he did not ask Comey for his loyalty
- The 13 sexiest women of the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Trending Stocks Janus Capital Group Inc (NYSE:JNS), Teladoc Inc(NYSE:TDOC)
- Sanchez's goal keeps Arsenal's top-four PL finish alive
- Seattle mayor ends re-election bid after sexual abuse claims
- William McGirt and Mackenzie Hughes Tied for Lead at Players Championship
- 3 adjustments to make in Game 6 — Washington Wizards