Around 7:45 a.m. Friday, May 19, the Ashland County Sheriff's Office responded to a report of a auto that had rear-ended a school bus on State Highway 112 approximately two miles south of Ashland.
20 students were on the bus at the time, according to authorities.
The accident was reported to the 911 emergency dispatch operator at about 7:45 a.m. Friday morning.
White House fights reports over Trump asking Comey to end Flynn probe
The person who described the Comey memo was not authorised to discuss it by name and spoke on condition of anonymity. And that, they said, could lead down a road that ends with the president's ouster - but that the facts aren't in yet.
Ashland County Deputies and other agencies arrived on scene to find the driver of the auto not breathing. The van, which was also traveling west, reportedly struck the rear of the bus.
Additional medical units and helicopters were dispatched but later canceled en-route. Two students suffered minor injuries and were taken to a hospital.
The crash is under investigation by the Ashland County Sheriff's Office and a full scene reconstruction is being handled by the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (VRX) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Stifel Nicolaus
The current share price indicates that stock is -58.86% away from its one year high and is moving 62.09% ahead of its 52-week low. The stock of Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (NYSE: VRX ) has "Underperform" rating given on Friday, February 19 by Wells Fargo.
The bus was carrying students to Westosha Central High School at the time of the crash.
The names of the victims are being withheld pending family notification.
Trump says he might cancel all 'press briefings'
Trump also appeared to be unhappy with press reports about shifting White House explanations of Comey's firing. The FBI chief had confided he was concerned it might compromise his Trump-Russia inquiry, said Mr Clapper.
- Deutsche Bank AG Reaffirms Buy Rating for Western Digital Corp (WDC)
- Man, 18, Seriously Injured in Police-Involved Shooting
- Government claims NHS followed "pretty good" procedure on cyber-attack
- Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting case
- Iranians queue up to vote in fiercely-contested presidential election
- Notre Dame students plan walkout during Pence speech
- Lin-Manuel Miranda is headed to Duckburg
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) — Shares in Focus
- Mariners have four-game winning streak snapped
- Ex-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn won't honor Senate subpoena