Around 7:45 a.m. Friday, May 19, the Ashland County Sheriff's Office responded to a report of a auto that had rear-ended a school bus on State Highway 112 approximately two miles south of Ashland.
20 students were on the bus at the time, according to authorities.
The accident was reported to the 911 emergency dispatch operator at about 7:45 a.m. Friday morning.
US air strike hit 'military point'
This was not the first time the US-led coalition intentionally or accidentally struck the Syrian army fighting against Daesh. Syria has condemned the strike as a "brazen attack" that undermined claims the alliance is fighting extremists.
Ashland County Deputies and other agencies arrived on scene to find the driver of the auto not breathing. The van, which was also traveling west, reportedly struck the rear of the bus.
Additional medical units and helicopters were dispatched but later canceled en-route. Two students suffered minor injuries and were taken to a hospital.
The crash is under investigation by the Ashland County Sheriff's Office and a full scene reconstruction is being handled by the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Let's Get Technical With Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT)
Analysts are also projecting an Average Revenue Estimate for Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc .as $4000 in the Current Quarter. CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL) have shown a high EPS growth of 1.60% in the last 5 years and has earnings decline of -26.80% yoy.
The bus was carrying students to Westosha Central High School at the time of the crash.
The names of the victims are being withheld pending family notification.
Haryana Class X results to be declared tomorrow
The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) is all set to announce the results of Class X on Saturday. In humanities, Smile from Fatehabad and Kusum of Sonipat scored 483 marks each to be the toppers.
- Ford's global job cut unlikely to have major impact in India
- Government claims NHS followed "pretty good" procedure on cyber-attack
- Sweden drops Assange investigation, United Kingdom police says he still faces arrest
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (VRX) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Stifel Nicolaus
- Ex-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn won't honor Senate subpoena
- Military official: U.S. airstrike hits pro-regime forces in Syria
- Lin-Manuel Miranda is headed to Duckburg
- Mariners have four-game winning streak snapped
- North Korea undertakes 'successful' nuclear test
- Trump Rails Against 'Witch Hunt' Amid Special Counsel Appointment