Around 7:45 a.m. Friday, May 19, the Ashland County Sheriff's Office responded to a report of a auto that had rear-ended a school bus on State Highway 112 approximately two miles south of Ashland.
20 students were on the bus at the time, according to authorities.
The accident was reported to the 911 emergency dispatch operator at about 7:45 a.m. Friday morning.
Man, 18, Seriously Injured in Police-Involved Shooting
A juvenile passenger was also inside the vehicle at the time of the incident and was unharmed, police say. Meanwhile, Manassas City Police Internal Affairs are handling the administrative aspect of the incident.
Ashland County Deputies and other agencies arrived on scene to find the driver of the auto not breathing. The van, which was also traveling west, reportedly struck the rear of the bus.
Additional medical units and helicopters were dispatched but later canceled en-route. Two students suffered minor injuries and were taken to a hospital.
The crash is under investigation by the Ashland County Sheriff's Office and a full scene reconstruction is being handled by the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Let's Get Technical With Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT)
Analysts are also projecting an Average Revenue Estimate for Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc .as $4000 in the Current Quarter. CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL) have shown a high EPS growth of 1.60% in the last 5 years and has earnings decline of -26.80% yoy.
The bus was carrying students to Westosha Central High School at the time of the crash.
The names of the victims are being withheld pending family notification.
Ex-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn won't honor Senate subpoena
That same day, Flynn told friends, "I just got a message from the president to stay strong", Yahoo News reports . And our promise to you is that we will always strive to provide indispensable journalism to our community.
- Ford's global job cut unlikely to have major impact in India
- US air strike hit 'military point'
- Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting case
- Melania Trump makes her global debut as first lady
- North Korea undertakes 'successful' nuclear test
- 'GREATEST WITCH HUNT IN US HISTORY' | Trump slams Russian Federation ties probe
- Lin-Manuel Miranda is headed to Duckburg
- Mylan's (MYL) "Sector Perform" Rating Reiterated at Royal Bank of Canada
- Trump says he might cancel all 'press briefings'
- Deutsche Bank AG Reaffirms Buy Rating for Western Digital Corp (WDC)