Around 7:45 a.m. Friday, May 19, the Ashland County Sheriff's Office responded to a report of a auto that had rear-ended a school bus on State Highway 112 approximately two miles south of Ashland.
20 students were on the bus at the time, according to authorities.
The accident was reported to the 911 emergency dispatch operator at about 7:45 a.m. Friday morning.
Trump Rails Against 'Witch Hunt' Amid Special Counsel Appointment
It was not clear what caused the mix-up. "The investigation should follow the facts, wherever they may lead", he said . Mueller to stay in office for an additional two years beyond the normal 10-year term limit", Lamborn said.
Ashland County Deputies and other agencies arrived on scene to find the driver of the auto not breathing. The van, which was also traveling west, reportedly struck the rear of the bus.
Additional medical units and helicopters were dispatched but later canceled en-route. Two students suffered minor injuries and were taken to a hospital.
The crash is under investigation by the Ashland County Sheriff's Office and a full scene reconstruction is being handled by the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Melania Trump makes her global debut as first lady
The foreign minister said the visit would also play an important role in improving relations with participating Muslim countries. The concert will coincide with President Donald Trump's first overseas visit since taking office, the Associated Press reports .
The bus was carrying students to Westosha Central High School at the time of the crash.
The names of the victims are being withheld pending family notification.
Government claims NHS followed "pretty good" procedure on cyber-attack
On Monday morning before the BBC interview he was accosted by reporters outside his home, but he cycled away without a reply. Some patients have had their appointments cancelled or have been unable to schedule a new appointment.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (VRX) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Stifel Nicolaus
- Man, 18, Seriously Injured in Police-Involved Shooting
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) — Shares in Focus
- White House fights reports over Trump asking Comey to end Flynn probe
- North Korea undertakes 'successful' nuclear test
- US Deputy AG Unlikely to Appoint Special Prosecutor in Russia Probe
- US air strike hit 'military point'
- Ex-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn won't honor Senate subpoena
- Mylan's (MYL) "Sector Perform" Rating Reiterated at Royal Bank of Canada
- Mariners have four-game winning streak snapped