The Harris County Animal Shelter is looking for temporary homes for their dogs and cats in need. In an effort to encourage adoptions of available dogs, the shelter is reducing the adoption fees for large dogs to just $10 through close of business Sunday, May 21st.
N'Golo Kante: Chelsea want to win everything next season
Five years ago I wasn't even professional so to receive this kind of award means I am the kind of player I can not even imagine being here". "We got lucky.
Boston said that spring and summer are generally the busiest season for the shelter, but this rapid increase in animals is very hard to deal with because it has happened over the course of just the last week. The goal of the party is to collect requested toys, games, and treats for the organization's shelter dog enrichment programs. The longer an animal stays sheltered, the greater their chances of becoming sick. The application must be submitted online, and there is a kiosk at the shelter to complete the form as soon as you find the pet you wish to adopt. "While it's still early, animal tracking data shows significant improvement". This number includes animals adopted, sent to rescues, and returned to their owners.
Trump interviews 4 candidates for post of FBI director
In congressional testimony last week, he notably said that he has seen "no effort to impede our investigation to date". He lost to a Senate primary challenger in 2006 and only retained his seat after he switched his party to independent.
The Humane Society of Berks County is offering a free adoption weekend that starts Friday and runs through Sunday at the shelter at 1801 N. 11th St. Those who rent should bring proof of a pet friendly lease to speed up the adoption process, officials said.
Flynn told Trump team he was under investigation
The Times report wasn't the one piece published this week that makes Flynn and the Trump administration look bad. Indeed, consider a defense we are hearing Wednesday of the president's comments from February.
- Frontman for Iconic Rock Band Kills Himself
- Schiff: We don't know if we can believe Trump
- Speeding vehicle hits pedestrians in Times Square
- Special Prosecutor Named in Russia Case
- Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP Invests $59.136 Million in Microsoft Co. (MSFT)
- Pundit convinced De Gea will leave Manchester United for Real Madrid
- Special counsel in Russian Federation probe 'hurts country terribly'
- United Kingdom unemployment rate drops to lowest in 42 years
- Portugal wins the Eurovision final as the UK's Lucie Jones finishes 15th
- Top Kansas Democrats seek $600M boost in education funding