Authorities say Brandon Grosso shot the auto around 5:30 p.m.at the rear of the Walmart at 195 North West End Blvd in Quakertown.
No one was harmed in the shooting.
Police said no injuries have been reported but that Grosso is considered armed and unsafe.
United States should take some of blame for massive cyberattack, Chinese media says
Most obvious is that a high-profile ransomware victim rarely is as open and transparent about its handling of such a cyberattack . Estimates of the economic impact are still being tabulated, but they could easily run into the tens of billions of dollars.
Refresh this page for more details as they become available.
Grosso was driving a newer Mercedes-Benz sedan, believed to be light blue or gray.
Police say 32-year-old Brandon Grosso has been involved in several incidents in the surrounding community, including shooting a shotgun at someone's vehicle.
A dream result in the Derby
The UAE Derby victor blundered spectacularly at the start, and was subsequently taken out of the race by Christophe Soumillon. The next race in the Triple Crown series is May 20 - the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore.
"No injuries have been reported".
Authorities asked anyone with information on his whereabouts to call the Richland Township Police Department at 215-536-9500 or 215-795-2931.
A witness said the gunman was seen near the Wal-Mart and the Five Guys restaurant on Route 309, and the Yum Yum Bake Shop on West Broad Street, Route 313.
China says hopes new South Korean government will correct problems
Disarmament Ambassador Wood said China was key given that 90 percent of North Korea's trade was with that country. The council demanded North Korea halt its tests and said it was ready to impose further sanctions.
- Eastern Conference Finals Guide: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics
- Google brings 45 teraflops tensor flow processors to its compute cloud
- Trump Weighing 11 Candidates for FBI Post
- Tornadoes touch down in Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas
- Atlanta United reschedules 3 games at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Iguodala, Pachulia practice, still questionable for Game 3
- Chris Cornell: Audioslave and Soundgarden singer dies aged 52
- Trump will not announce Israel embassy move on trip
- Former Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes Is Dead
- Cleveland Cavaliers thump Boston Celtics to start Eastern Conference finals