Garrett's four-year deal is worth an estimated $30.4 million and includes a $20.3 million guaranteed signing bonus.
Myles Garrett is now officially a signed, sealed and delivered member of the Cleveland Browns. As with all first-round picks, his deal comes with a fifth-year option.
JC Penney checks into its newest business - hospitality
For JCP , the company now has $887 Million of cash on the books, which is offset by $278 Million current liabilities. Perhaps, that suggests something about why 4.63% of the outstanding share supply is held by institutional investors.
Garrett joins DL Larry Ogunjobi (third round), DB Howard Wilson (fourth round), OL Rod Johnson (fifth round), K Zane Gonzalez (seventh round) and RB Matthew Dayes (seventh round) under contract with the team.
They have yet to sign strong safety Jabrill Peppers (first round), tight end David Njoku (first), quarterback DeShone Kizer (second) and defensive tackle Caleb Brantley (sixth). "Holy smokes. Oh my gosh", head coach Hue Jackson exclaimed on Saturday.
US Deputy AG Unlikely to Appoint Special Prosecutor in Russia Probe
Mark Warner (D-VA) affirmed that it was, but said "he won't be testifying on Tuesday" as he was invited to do. She would be the FBI's first female director, if chosen by Trump and subsequently confirmed by the Senate.
1 overall pick in last month's NFL Draft, was a two-time, All-American defensive end at Texas A&M. There's no real indication as to why he chose this particular tune - one reply to this Browns' tweet that it's "weird" got a "Myles just loves music!" response from the team - but we have to respect Garrett for going with something unique.
The Browns' 26 sacks tied for the second fewest in the National Football League last season.
Iranians queue up to vote in fiercely-contested presidential election
Rouhani, considered a moderate, was a key architect of the 2015 nuclear deal with the USA , the European Union and other partners. Iran's Supreme Leader Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei was among the first to cast his ballot and urged others to do the same.
- Grimes Slams Trump's Voter Fraud Commission
- Trump says he might cancel all 'press briefings'
- White House fights reports over Trump asking Comey to end Flynn probe
- NHL Network gets broadcast rights for world championships
- Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting case
- Sweden drops Assange investigation, United Kingdom police says he still faces arrest
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Target of Unusually High Options Trading (NAK)
- The Home Depot, Inc. Posted losses of -0.25% in the Last Trade
- Ford's global job cut unlikely to have major impact in India
- Watch Hillary Clinton Practice Ducking 'Unwanted Trump Hug' During Debate Prep