Garrett's four-year deal is worth an estimated $30.4 million and includes a $20.3 million guaranteed signing bonus.
Myles Garrett is now officially a signed, sealed and delivered member of the Cleveland Browns. As with all first-round picks, his deal comes with a fifth-year option.
National Hockey League playoff schedule 2017: Predators, Blues aim for conference final berths
At left is Predators head coach Peter Laviolette. "It was an exciting game, an exciting series, and now we're on to the next one". Defensively, the Nashville Predators are allowing 2.7 goals per game and are killing 80.9 percent of their opponents power plays.
Garrett joins DL Larry Ogunjobi (third round), DB Howard Wilson (fourth round), OL Rod Johnson (fifth round), K Zane Gonzalez (seventh round) and RB Matthew Dayes (seventh round) under contract with the team.
They have yet to sign strong safety Jabrill Peppers (first round), tight end David Njoku (first), quarterback DeShone Kizer (second) and defensive tackle Caleb Brantley (sixth). "Holy smokes. Oh my gosh", head coach Hue Jackson exclaimed on Saturday.
JC Penney checks into its newest business - hospitality
For JCP , the company now has $887 Million of cash on the books, which is offset by $278 Million current liabilities. Perhaps, that suggests something about why 4.63% of the outstanding share supply is held by institutional investors.
1 overall pick in last month's NFL Draft, was a two-time, All-American defensive end at Texas A&M. There's no real indication as to why he chose this particular tune - one reply to this Browns' tweet that it's "weird" got a "Myles just loves music!" response from the team - but we have to respect Garrett for going with something unique.
The Browns' 26 sacks tied for the second fewest in the National Football League last season.
NHL Network gets broadcast rights for world championships
At all these tournaments the winning team will be promoted to the next level and no team will be relegated. However, the gap between the third and 15th team is not that big anymore.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda is headed to Duckburg
- Haryana Class X results to be declared tomorrow
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) — Shares in Focus
- Why WannaCry ransomware attack is a win-win for Microsoft
- Iranians queue up to vote in fiercely-contested presidential election
- Trump says he might cancel all 'press briefings'
- Trump Rails Against 'Witch Hunt' Amid Special Counsel Appointment
- Kane stars as Tottenham beat Leicester 6-1
- Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting case
- Grimes Slams Trump's Voter Fraud Commission