A cargo plane crash in Charleston, West Virginia, on Friday morning reportedly killed two people after the aircraft failed to complete a landing on the runway at Yeager Airport.
It landed on the end of the airport's runway closest to Charleston and crashed down a wooded area on a slope, airport spokesman Mike Plante told the Gazette-Mail Friday.
The plane that went off the runway at Yeager Airport was a UPS cargo plane.
Spurs see off Man U in White Hart Lane finale
We have to hold on to that and use it as motivation, hopefully, to lift the title next year. Im happy. The Argentine continued to explain that, " We had the control of the game and played better ".
He says Yeager Airport, serving West Virginia's capital, will remain closed until further notice, since the gouge marks may need fix.
The pilot and co-pilot died in the crash, according to Plante.
Early reports suggest four people were on board the plane when it slid off the side of the runway, and it is reported that there are injuries.
Platform Specialty Products Corp's (PAH) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Nomura
Three analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and seven have assigned a buy rating to the company's stock. Platform Specialty Products Corporation (PAH) has an annual dividend of $0, while its annual dividend yield is 0%.
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the incident, Fox News said. However, airport officials have confirmed the pilot and co-pilot were the victims. It took off from an airport in Louisville at 5:41 a.m. Friday.
"It's hard terrain to negotiate", said Mike Plante, a spokesman at Yeager airport, which serves West Virginia's capital.
The plane itself crashed over the hill, the news station reported. Airport operations have been halted. Unidentified officials added that it appeared that one of the plane's wings hit the runway.
Google officially launches Google Assistant for iPhone
If you want to take a look at the full set of emojis that are now present in Android O , expand the gallery images below. The app will now recommend that you share photos you've taken with people that it recognizes as being in the shot.
The lone runway at Yeager Airport, Runway 5-23, is 6,802ft long.
- NBC Hopes Special Counsel Subpoenas Trump Tax Returns
- Rosenstein Contradicts Trump On Comey Memo Timeline
- Iranians Flock To Polling Stations In Presidential Elections
- Joe Lieberman is front-runner for Federal Bureau of Investigation director
- Reliable journo confirms Ryan Sessegnon is Liverpool's top left-back target
- Snapchat co-founders lose $2 billion after poor Q1
- Google VR Headsets Will Be Untethered And Fully Tracked
- Trump Officially Starts NAFTA Renegotiation Countdown
- Google Lens will change the way your smartphone camera sees the world
- Lookin At Lee eyes Preakness glory after strong run in Derby