A cargo plane crash in Charleston, West Virginia, on Friday morning reportedly killed two people after the aircraft failed to complete a landing on the runway at Yeager Airport.
It landed on the end of the airport's runway closest to Charleston and crashed down a wooded area on a slope, airport spokesman Mike Plante told the Gazette-Mail Friday.
The plane that went off the runway at Yeager Airport was a UPS cargo plane.
Platform Specialty Products Corp's (PAH) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Nomura
Three analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and seven have assigned a buy rating to the company's stock. Platform Specialty Products Corporation (PAH) has an annual dividend of $0, while its annual dividend yield is 0%.
He says Yeager Airport, serving West Virginia's capital, will remain closed until further notice, since the gouge marks may need fix.
The pilot and co-pilot died in the crash, according to Plante.
Early reports suggest four people were on board the plane when it slid off the side of the runway, and it is reported that there are injuries.
Senator: Trump Russia investigation appears to be criminal investigation
The White House counsel was notified after the special counsel order was signed and soon before it was publicly announced . In the memo Rosenstein criticized Comey's handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. "Next question", Mr.
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the incident, Fox News said. However, airport officials have confirmed the pilot and co-pilot were the victims. It took off from an airport in Louisville at 5:41 a.m. Friday.
"It's hard terrain to negotiate", said Mike Plante, a spokesman at Yeager airport, which serves West Virginia's capital.
The plane itself crashed over the hill, the news station reported. Airport operations have been halted. Unidentified officials added that it appeared that one of the plane's wings hit the runway.
Trump doesn't want to be president, he wants to be emperor
Trump said an agreement struck with China will allow the U.S.to sell its beef and other major products to that country once again. Trump abruptly fired Comey on Tuesday and later said Comey was a "showboat" and "grandstander" who was not doing a good job.
The lone runway at Yeager Airport, Runway 5-23, is 6,802ft long.
- Lookin At Lee eyes Preakness glory after strong run in Derby
- Alabama lawmakers send education budget to Gov. Kay Ivey
- Trump Denies Pressuring Comey to End Flynn Probe
- Iranians Flock To Polling Stations In Presidential Elections
- Reliable journo confirms Ryan Sessegnon is Liverpool's top left-back target
- Android apps can now do a Netflix and hide from rooted phones
- CytRx (CYTR) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Shows
- Trump Officially Starts NAFTA Renegotiation Countdown
- CEMEX, SAB de CV (CX): Notable Moving Stock
- Sky Sports interview cut short by Jose Mourinho