During the event, it was confirmed that the PC version will be exclusive to Blizzard App aka Battle.Net. At this time, Destiny 2's September 8th release date only applies to consoles, meaning the PC version will be coming out later. The confirmation follows the other disappointing news that Destiny 2 PC will not offer dedicated severs either.
Let us know your thoughts about this new game.
Developer Bungie's loot-based online-only shooter is back in the first gameplay trailer for Destiny 2.
David Wagner leads Huddersfield away for sunshine break ahead of play-off final
Keeper Danny Ward is expected to be recalled by parent club Liverpool following his role in Huddersfield Towns promotion push.
There's no word yet how much of a delay the PC version will see. Gamers have all heard the horror stories of PC games that have been absolutely atrocious in comparison to their console counterparts.
One of the most interesting pieces of news to come out of the livestream, for PC players, was the service that Destiny will be purchased and launched through. Notoriously, Batman: Arkham Knight was totally busted on PC and that game was also outsourced to another developer as the series' creator Rocksteady Studios focused on the console versions of the game, so it's not exactly like those fears are unfounded. These activities will also be made public by the new Guided Games system that matches players not in groups or clans with other clans in-game so that endgame material can be made accessible to everyone.
In Countdown, the new 4v4 competitive PvP mode, the first team pull off six rounds of either arming or disarming bombs wins.
Theresa May redefines Conservatism as Tories move on from Thatcher
The party also aims to reduce asylum claims made in Britain, while promising to help people in "the most troubled regions". But there are signs that Brexit could already be biting the economy, such as quickening inflation.
Ahead of announcement, Bungie revealed what would and wouldn't transfer over from the original Destiny to the sequel, even addressing fans concerns about the specifics of what would carry over to Destiny 2.
Destiny was a game that had its own fair share of problems, but also many successes.
Why use Battle.net for Destiny 2, then?
OPEC panel looking at deepening, extending oil cuts, sources say
Meanwhile, the price for June futures of West Texas Intermediate ( WTI ) has grown by 0.75 percent and stood at $49.72 per barrel.
- Trump calls Russian Federation probe 'single greatest witch hunt' in United States history
- 'Most hounded leader ever' - Donald Trump claims witch hunt over Russian Federation investigation
- Chinese state media says USA should take some blame for cyber attack
- Brazilian President refuses to resign despite corruption allegations
- Comey Testimony Before Lawmakers in Doubt After Special Counsel Named
- Trump says he fired Comey because of Clinton investigation
- India ranks at 154, below SriLanka and Bangladesh, on healthcare index
- 'Baahubali 2' becomes first Indian movie to enter 1500-crore club
- House Dem threatens to introduce impeachment resolution
- Triple Crown in sight as Always Dreaming tackles Preakness Stakes