One of Harvard's most famous dropouts just shared the moment he was accepted into college.
In honor of the occasion, Zuckerberg posted an a-dorkable throwback Thursday home video today, showing the moment he nervously logged on to his PC and found out he was accepted to Harvard's class of 2006.
Putin Considers How To Serenade Trump At First Meeting
So, Putin played some songs on Xi's piano. "It's a pity that the piano was out of tune", Putin said . The IT giant said the attack should be a "wake-up call" for governments worldwide.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is preparing to give the commencement speech next week at his alma mater Harvard.
In the footage, a teenage Zuckerberg can be seen sitting in front of an old computer in his pyjamas as his dad films him reading the acceptance email from Harvard.
Dow Chemical (DOW) Given Media Sentiment Rating of 0.34
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This report was posted by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. The stock of Dow Chemical Co (NYSE:DOW) has "Equal Weight" rating given on Monday, May 2 by Barclays Capital.
Zuckerberg then opens the email from Harvard and offers his response, a distinctly muted "Yay".
"Are you serious?" his father Edward Zuckerberg asks. Meanwhile, the pings of AOL Instant Messenger go off in the background as Mark presumably gives his friends the good news.
Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell dies
A medical examiner has determined Cornell killed himself by hanging in a room at the MGM Grand hotel in following a concert. On the night before his passing, there seemed to be no clue Chris Cornell's cause of death would be a suspected suicide.
However, later after two years he dropped out of the elite university and moved to Silicon Valley to devote his full time to a social media website he developed during his college days-that evolved into Facebook.
- NBCSN Predators vs. Ducks Game 2 Hockey Sun 4pm PDT
- United States should take some of blame for massive cyberattack, Chinese media says
- Microsoft's free custom support could have stopped 'WannaCrypt'
- Lobs are Trending at the Cannes Film Festival
- Massive taxpayer loan to fund cleanup of Alberta's dirty, abandoned oil wells
- UK's May promises voters immigration curbs, fairer society
- Anything can happen - Tottenham star Alli uncertain of future
- Hospital recovers fully from cyber attack
- Cleveland Cavaliers thump Boston Celtics to start Eastern Conference finals
- Trump warns sacked Federal Bureau of Investigation director, Comey, against leaks