One of Harvard's most famous dropouts just shared the moment he was accepted into college.
In honor of the occasion, Zuckerberg posted an a-dorkable throwback Thursday home video today, showing the moment he nervously logged on to his PC and found out he was accepted to Harvard's class of 2006.
Jose Mourinho confirms Daley Blind will start the Europa League final
Ajax head coach Peter Bosz has stated that he is feeling no pressure ahead of the Europa League final against Manchester United. Regardless of the result at the weekend, United will finish sixth while Palace can not be relegated.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is preparing to give the commencement speech next week at his alma mater Harvard.
In the footage, a teenage Zuckerberg can be seen sitting in front of an old computer in his pyjamas as his dad films him reading the acceptance email from Harvard.
AMD Radeon Vega Frontier goes after NVIDIA in machine learning
At long last, AMD finally announced its first Vega graphics card. only you won't be using this to play games. Advanced visualization - Vega can outrun Titan Xp by an average of 42 per cent in some pro apps, says AMD .
Zuckerberg then opens the email from Harvard and offers his response, a distinctly muted "Yay".
"Are you serious?" his father Edward Zuckerberg asks. Meanwhile, the pings of AOL Instant Messenger go off in the background as Mark presumably gives his friends the good news.
Trump warns sacked Federal Bureau of Investigation director, Comey, against leaks
Trump has claimed that Comey told him on all three occasions that he wasn't personally under investigation. Mark Warner, a Virginia Democrat, also said on MSNBC that Comey wouldn't be testifying.
However, later after two years he dropped out of the elite university and moved to Silicon Valley to devote his full time to a social media website he developed during his college days-that evolved into Facebook.
- Iguodala, Pachulia practice, still questionable for Game 3
- Atlanta United reschedules 3 games at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Paul Pierce Thinks Celtics Have To Trade The #1 Overall Pick
- United States should take some of blame for massive cyberattack, Chinese media says
- Trump Weighing 11 Candidates for FBI Post
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Given Media Sentiment Rating of 0.34
- Eastern Conference Finals Guide: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics
- LeBron, Love help Cavs rout Celtics 117-104 in Game
- Massive taxpayer loan to fund cleanup of Alberta's dirty, abandoned oil wells
- Microsoft's free custom support could have stopped 'WannaCrypt'