A 38-year-old policewoman from Hannover, Steinhaus has officiated for DFB for 18 years and worked in the 2.
Since 2011, Steinhaus has served in Bundesliga 2 matches and also officiated the USA women's national team vs Japan in the 2012 Olympic gold medal match.
"For every referee, male or female, it is the goal to officiate in the Bundesliga", said Steinhaus, who is being promoted with three male colleagues, in a statement.
Text of Swedish prosecutor's decision to drop Assange probe
She accused him of having sex with her as she slept without using a condom despite repeatedly having denied him unprotected sex. Ny told reporters that the WikiLeaks founder had "tried to dodge all attempts at arrest" by British and Swedish authorities.
The German Football Federation (DFB) announced on Friday that Bibiana Steinhaus is set to move up to the top division next season, when she will become the first female match official to oversee a Bundesliga match.
And she has now made further history with her promotion to the German top flight.
Steinhaus has refereed second-tier games for six years. "That is why I am happy about the trust the referee commission has shown". It was simply a turbulent roller coaster ride of emotions.
Man, 18, Seriously Injured in Police-Involved Shooting
A juvenile passenger was also inside the vehicle at the time of the incident and was unharmed, police say. Meanwhile, Manassas City Police Internal Affairs are handling the administrative aspect of the incident.
"On one hand it is confirmation of my hard work, and on the other hand it is a great incentive to continue to work hard".
"It has always been my dream to be active as a referee in the Bundesliga".
"That this dream will come true naturally fills me with joy. I'm very much looking forward to the task that awaits me", Steinhaus told BBC Sport. Certainly, as a referee, I am under special scrutiny at the beginning of the season - even through the media.
Comey was flustered by Trump, friend of former Federal Bureau of Investigation chief says
House of Representatives on Wednesday morning to formally call for the impeachment of President Donald Trump. Trump said in a statement after the Justice Department announcement he looked forward to a quick resolution.
- US air strike hit 'military point'
- Military official: U.S. airstrike hits pro-regime forces in Syria
- Harry Kane scores four goals as Tottenham beat Leicester 6-1
- Global cyberattack alert as experts warn of more havoc
- First Solar, Inc. (FSLR) Position Maintained by Malaga Cove Capital LLC
- U.S. senators probe Trump official on special counsel, Federal Bureau of Investigation firing
- Burr says Flynn lawyers told committee he won't honor subpoena for documents
- CytRx (CYTR) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Shows
- Profund Advisors LLC Has $877000 Position in Discover Financial Services (DFS)
- Android Go to be released around October in India