A 38-year-old policewoman from Hannover, Steinhaus has officiated for DFB for 18 years and worked in the 2.
Since 2011, Steinhaus has served in Bundesliga 2 matches and also officiated the USA women's national team vs Japan in the 2012 Olympic gold medal match.
"For every referee, male or female, it is the goal to officiate in the Bundesliga", said Steinhaus, who is being promoted with three male colleagues, in a statement.
Ivanka Trump to take part in presidential trip
However, under the Trump administration, relations have warmed and the USA is fully supporting Saudi Arabia in its regional role. Trump will be visiting Riyadh on Friday on his first worldwide trip as U.S. president.
The German Football Federation (DFB) announced on Friday that Bibiana Steinhaus is set to move up to the top division next season, when she will become the first female match official to oversee a Bundesliga match.
And she has now made further history with her promotion to the German top flight.
Steinhaus has refereed second-tier games for six years. "That is why I am happy about the trust the referee commission has shown". It was simply a turbulent roller coaster ride of emotions.
Trump Spins Yet Another Narrative Onto Comey Firing
Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., said that Rosenstein knew before making his recommendation to Trump that the president would fire Comey. He said he respected the special counsel appointment but also said it "hurts our country terribly".
"On one hand it is confirmation of my hard work, and on the other hand it is a great incentive to continue to work hard".
"It has always been my dream to be active as a referee in the Bundesliga".
"That this dream will come true naturally fills me with joy. I'm very much looking forward to the task that awaits me", Steinhaus told BBC Sport. Certainly, as a referee, I am under special scrutiny at the beginning of the season - even through the media.
1 dead after van rear-ends Kenosha school bus
Ashland County Deputies and other agencies arrived on scene to find the driver of the auto not breathing. The bus was carrying students to Westosha Central High School at the time of the crash.
- Text of Swedish prosecutor's decision to drop Assange probe
- Profund Advisors LLC Has $877000 Position in Discover Financial Services (DFS)
- (NYSE:KR) Issued With 'Hold' Rating At Loop Capital
- US air strike hit 'military point'
- Erdogan watched his bodyguards beat up protesters in Washington
- U.S. senators probe Trump official on special counsel, Federal Bureau of Investigation firing
- Man, 18, Seriously Injured in Police-Involved Shooting
- Ex-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn won't honor Senate subpoena
- CytRx (CYTR) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Shows
- Mariners have four-game winning streak snapped