A 38-year-old policewoman from Hannover, Steinhaus has officiated for DFB for 18 years and worked in the 2.
Since 2011, Steinhaus has served in Bundesliga 2 matches and also officiated the USA women's national team vs Japan in the 2012 Olympic gold medal match.
"For every referee, male or female, it is the goal to officiate in the Bundesliga", said Steinhaus, who is being promoted with three male colleagues, in a statement.
Trump Spins Yet Another Narrative Onto Comey Firing
Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., said that Rosenstein knew before making his recommendation to Trump that the president would fire Comey. He said he respected the special counsel appointment but also said it "hurts our country terribly".
The German Football Federation (DFB) announced on Friday that Bibiana Steinhaus is set to move up to the top division next season, when she will become the first female match official to oversee a Bundesliga match.
And she has now made further history with her promotion to the German top flight.
Steinhaus has refereed second-tier games for six years. "That is why I am happy about the trust the referee commission has shown". It was simply a turbulent roller coaster ride of emotions.
US air strike hit 'military point'
This was not the first time the US-led coalition intentionally or accidentally struck the Syrian army fighting against Daesh. Syria has condemned the strike as a "brazen attack" that undermined claims the alliance is fighting extremists.
"On one hand it is confirmation of my hard work, and on the other hand it is a great incentive to continue to work hard".
"It has always been my dream to be active as a referee in the Bundesliga".
"That this dream will come true naturally fills me with joy. I'm very much looking forward to the task that awaits me", Steinhaus told BBC Sport. Certainly, as a referee, I am under special scrutiny at the beginning of the season - even through the media.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (VRX) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Stifel Nicolaus
The current share price indicates that stock is -58.86% away from its one year high and is moving 62.09% ahead of its 52-week low. The stock of Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (NYSE: VRX ) has "Underperform" rating given on Friday, February 19 by Wells Fargo.
- Burr says Flynn lawyers told committee he won't honor subpoena for documents
- Bitcoin Prices Rebound After WannaCry Ransomware Attack
- Sean Spicer No Longer Expected to Give Daily Briefings After Foreign Trip
- Erdogan watched his bodyguards beat up protesters in Washington
- First Solar, Inc. (FSLR) Position Maintained by Malaga Cove Capital LLC
- Harry Kane scores four goals as Tottenham beat Leicester 6-1
- Android Go to be released around October in India
- Comey was flustered by Trump, friend of former Federal Bureau of Investigation chief says
- (NYSE:KR) Issued With 'Hold' Rating At Loop Capital
- Man, 18, Seriously Injured in Police-Involved Shooting