The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) is all set to announce the results of Class X on Saturday. Last year, the results were announced on 22 May. Girls continued to perform better with a pass percentage of 73.44 against 57.58 among boys.
"We are not declaring the results on May 20".
Time is running out to register to vote
ANYONE who wants to have a say on who will be the Isle of Wight's next MP, must be registered to vote by midnight on Monday. That means if your 18th birthday falls on June 8 2017 or earlier, you can still vote in this general election.
The students can see their results on www.bseh.org.in and the students can also download the application on their mobile phones of Education Board Bhiwani Haryana from Google App store.
The spokesperson was also quoted in an official release as saying that fir the first time Aadhar number of students has been mentioned on their certificates. The strength of the candidates improved than the previous year as 3.18 lakh people appeared for the 10th class examinations last year.
Jose Mourinho explains his Manchester United team selection against Tottenham Hotspur
David de Gea is the first choice, while Sergio Romero has been promised he will keep his position in the Europa League final against Ajax Amsterdam later this month.
The pass percentage of government schools, was 65.57 per cent, while that of government-aided schools 66.38 per cent and interestingly, the pass percentage of private schools was behind the government schools at 63.16 per cent.
Students from rural areas with a pass percentage of 66.9 outperformed those in urban areas where only 60 percent students passed the exam.
Merck's Keytruda Gets Two Bladder Cancer Approvals From FDA
Patients with autoimmune disease or a medical condition that required immunosuppression were excluded from the trial. The most common adverse reaction resulting in permanent discontinuation of pembrolizumab was pneumonitis (1.9%).
Rewari boy Harish Sharma, a student of the science stream at Vivekananda Senior Secondary School, Kosli, topped in the state, scoring 489 out of 500 marks. In commerce stream, Urvashi from Karnal took the top position with 490 marks out of 500. Neha of Jind, Avinash of Sirsa and Swati of Dadri were all second with 486 marks each. In humanities, Smile from Fatehabad and Kusum of Sonipat scored 483 marks each to be the toppers.
- Trump Rails Against 'Witch Hunt' Amid Special Counsel Appointment
- EPL: Mourinho sweating over Fellaini injury after Manchester United draw
- Trump interviews 4 candidates to post of FBI director
- Pirated Windows led to WannaCry's spread in China and Russia
- Sweden Drops Rape Investigation of Julian Assange
- Kane stars as Tottenham beat Leicester 6-1
- U.S. officials criticize Turkey after attack on DC protesters
- (APH) Price Target Increased to $80.00 by Analysts at Deutsche Bank AG
- Why WannaCry ransomware attack is a win-win for Microsoft
- National Hockey League playoff schedule 2017: Predators, Blues aim for conference final berths