The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) is all set to announce the results of Class X on Saturday. Last year, the results were announced on 22 May. Girls continued to perform better with a pass percentage of 73.44 against 57.58 among boys.
"We are not declaring the results on May 20".
The Home Depot, Inc. Posted losses of -0.25% in the Last Trade
Deere & Company (DE) have shown a high EPS growth of -6.20% in the last 5 years and has earnings decline of -16.60% yoy. The company has a market capitalization of $191.77 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 24.7164 and a beta of 1.09.
The students can see their results on www.bseh.org.in and the students can also download the application on their mobile phones of Education Board Bhiwani Haryana from Google App store.
The spokesperson was also quoted in an official release as saying that fir the first time Aadhar number of students has been mentioned on their certificates. The strength of the candidates improved than the previous year as 3.18 lakh people appeared for the 10th class examinations last year.
Trump interviews 4 candidates to post of FBI director
On Wednesday, the department appointed former FBI director Robert Mueller to serve as special counsel for the investigation. Gore/Lieberman ended up losing the 2000 presidential election to then-presidential candidate George W.
The pass percentage of government schools, was 65.57 per cent, while that of government-aided schools 66.38 per cent and interestingly, the pass percentage of private schools was behind the government schools at 63.16 per cent.
Students from rural areas with a pass percentage of 66.9 outperformed those in urban areas where only 60 percent students passed the exam.
Women in Malayalam cinema launches new outfit
If the current situation has to be change, the government has to ensure that justice is served in this case". The Collective adds, "It is important to see such exploitation from the view of the victim or survivor.
Rewari boy Harish Sharma, a student of the science stream at Vivekananda Senior Secondary School, Kosli, topped in the state, scoring 489 out of 500 marks. In commerce stream, Urvashi from Karnal took the top position with 490 marks out of 500. Neha of Jind, Avinash of Sirsa and Swati of Dadri were all second with 486 marks each. In humanities, Smile from Fatehabad and Kusum of Sonipat scored 483 marks each to be the toppers.
- Time is running out to register to vote
- China, Japan extract combustible ice from seafloor
- Trump Rails Against 'Witch Hunt' Amid Special Counsel Appointment
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Target of Unusually High Options Trading (NAK)
- Sweden Drops Rape Investigation of Julian Assange
- Warner's stock rises again as IPL play-offs loom
- Pirated Windows led to WannaCry's spread in China and Russia
- Jose Mourinho explains his Manchester United team selection against Tottenham Hotspur
- Watch Hillary Clinton Practice Ducking 'Unwanted Trump Hug' During Debate Prep
- Grimes Slams Trump's Voter Fraud Commission