Three Girls is based on a 2012 true story of three teenaged girls who were lured into a sexual abuse hell by a gang of men in Rochdale in the UK.
The docu-drama follows the stories of three of these girls, who were groomed and sexually assaulted.
The actors involved in the project have been widely praised for their portrayal of such a hard-hitting subject.
'I'm so honoured to be able to play the part of Lorna and give the girls a voice because no one believed them, because the evidence was there.'
One dead after vehicle 'ploughs into pedestrians in New York'
The driver, 26-year-old US Navy veteran Richard Rojas from Brooklyn, is in custody and the area was sealed off. ABC News cited unidentified police sources as saying Rojas had apparently been high on synthetic marijuana.
However, since the programme is based on the real-life sexual grooming scandal in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, it was understandably a sensitive, and mentally hard production process - and Lisa has spoken out about the "horrendous" case, and how angry she felt while bringing it to life.
As the recreated court case drew to a close, viewers watched Holly, Amber and Ruby embark on the challenge of rebuilding their lives as police and social services faced severe criticism for the way events were handled.
The three-part drama stars Maxine Peake as the scandal's whistleblower and sexual health worker Sara Rowbotham.
She was made redundant two years after the conviction of nine men in 2012.
Twitter Is Not Happy About Tina Brown's Tweet Memorializing Roger Ailes
The Putnam County Sheriff's Department told BuzzFeed News that it didn't respond to and was not investigating Ailes' death. Carlson alleged at least six conditions in which Ailes referred to her body, intimidated her or used demeaning language.
Actress Jill Halfpenny has taken to social media to thank Three Girls viewers for their support as the harrowing mini-series reached its conclusion.
Molly also revealed that she had met her character, and told how '"proud" she would be of the production.
Teenager Bethany Platt thinks she is in a serious relationship with Nathan Curtis, but in fact he's using her to pass around to his mates like a toy.
Hikma cuts revenue guidance for 2017
Three research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the company. The company now has an average rating of Hold and an average price target of GBX 2,242.10 ($28.94).
- Senators want answers from deputy attorney general on Comey firing
- UN Condemns North Korea Missile Test, Vows Sanctions
- Japan government investors tell Toshiba of plan to join chip unit bidding
- Blue Jays suspend outfielder Kevin Pillar for two games
- Mishra on hunger strike; BJP-RSS script, says AAP
- Putin can prove Trump did not pass Russian Federation secrets
- Man who ran over pedestrians was 'hearing voices'
- Bad luck for the Suns or is the NBA Draft Lottery rigged?
- North Korea telephone line may be reopened, Seoul says
- Former US, Arizona leaders support Mueller selection to lead Russian Federation election probe