The spokesperson urged NSG members to consider risks involved in transfer of nuclear material to India and its NSG membership bid.
"Every opportunity we have to talk to people, the Indian government scuttles it", he said.
Mexico raises key interest rate a quarter-point to 6.75 pct
The peso slumped to a record low against the USA dollar after Donald Trump was elected as US president past year , due to his stern rhetoric toward Mexico.
India is planning to change the demography in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK) by stationing Hindu terrorist outfit RSS activists for converting the Muslim majority areas into minority, spokesperson for the Foreign Office, Nafees Zakaria, said during his weekly media briefing here Thursday. RSS activists' growing presence in IoK is planned to terrorise Kashmiris and discourage them from participating in the self-determination movement, he added.
In his statement, Geelani said that after Jammu province Kashmir is the next target for carrying their "bigoted agenda".
Pochettino pledges his future to Spurs
Chelsea secured the title on Friday and lead the table by seven points ahead of Spurs going into the final games of the season. But, Pochettino refused to be drawn on those rumours linking the player with a move away. "I think we are in a very good way".
Umar Farooq, who as the mirwaiz of Kashmir leads around 6 million Muslims, had been due to speak during a week of events to mark the deaths of people killed in the conflict between Kashmiri separatists and Indian security forces. He said Pakistan condemns these killings and arrest and persecution of Kashmiri leadership.
He further said that demographic changes in J&K are clear violations of the United Nations Security Council Resolution, adding that Pakistan is closely watching the situation.
Trump denies telling Comey to back off Flynn investigation
Asked if he'd ever done anything that would merit impeachment, Trump said, "I think that's totally ridiculous". I think it divides the country, I think we have a very divided country because of that and many other things.
To a question he said International Court of Justice has no jurisdiction to hear case of Indian RAW agent as it has direct connection with the security of Pakistan.
- Ryan calls for 'responsible, sober' oversight in wake of Comey scandal
- Syrian sides agree to new UN process on constitution
- It's not luck: Celtics earn top pick in National Basketball Association draft
- The Glass Castle (2017) Official Trailer - Brie Larson, Woody Harrelson, Naomi Watts
- James Corden to Return as 2018 Grammys Host
- Portugal win Eurovision for first time
- Warriors become just the 5th team to start National Basketball Association playoffs 10-0
- White House Mum on Whether Trump Is Recording Conversations
- Michael Carrick desperate to end season on a Europa League high
- Ritchie to retire as RFU chief executive