The current situation means that the results from the remaining two matches won't make any difference to Tottenham's league standing though their manager feels that there will be nothing except winning in their mind as they look to end the season on a high.
Despite being two goals behind Kane, Lukaku could still win the title, with a strong performance on Sunday.
"I am in the driving seat but there's still one more game".
"Hopefully I can get the Golden Boot and hopefully Hugo Lloris can get the Golden Glove".
Oil prices continue their advance as focus shifts to API supply report
The timing and wording of the statement sent crude prices up more than 1.5 per cent in Asian trading. The agreement needs to be extended as we will not reach the desired inventory level by end of June.
According to reports, Leicester City have joined the race to sign Newcastle and Tottenham target Harry Maguire from Hull City.
Ben Chilwell sparked hopes of a fightback by making it 2-1 after 59 minutes, but Kane snuffed out the Foxes' hopes with his second, before Son made it 4-1.
Pochettino's team have played some excellent football at times this season, as shown by the fact that they have created 469 chances in the Premier League, while they have scored 73 goals.
Leicester City's Jamie Vardy (left) and Tottenham Hotspur's Mousa Dembele vie for the ball.
Floyd house arrest moved to Minnesota
However, competition is supposed to bring out the best in everyone. Being available for OTAs will only help his chances on that front. He was arrested in December on DUI charges in Arizona.
Spurs' previous best tally for a Premier League season was 72, which the club achieved in the 2012-13 campaign under Andre Villas-Boas.
"It is fantastic for him", he told Sky Sports.
"We are so, so calm about our key players". We are building a very exciting project and there is no reason for players like Harry to leave.
"To score four and to play how we did...the team was incredible".
Burr: No evidence so far of Trump campaign-Russia collusion
U.S. presidents are normally at pains to avoid any suggestion of interference or even commenting on ongoing investigations. Spicer also denied reports that Trump solicited a loyalty pledge from Comey during their dinner earlier this year.
- Worldwide cyberextortion attack prompts Microsoft to shift policy, fixes free for everyone
- Owner of Peppa Pig announces plans for a new TV series
- Filip Forsberg comes through again for Predators against Ducks in Game 3
- Suns set to pick fourth in NBA Draft; who will they pick?
- Sheriff: 1 killed, 25 injured in WI tornado
- 4 suspected child lifters lynched
- From crisis to crisis: Trump's struggling presidency
- Netflix row embroils Cannes as star-studded festival kicks off
- The stock market opened lower Thursday extending its losses
- American Idol to return in 2018