The current situation means that the results from the remaining two matches won't make any difference to Tottenham's league standing though their manager feels that there will be nothing except winning in their mind as they look to end the season on a high.
Despite being two goals behind Kane, Lukaku could still win the title, with a strong performance on Sunday.
"I am in the driving seat but there's still one more game".
"Hopefully I can get the Golden Boot and hopefully Hugo Lloris can get the Golden Glove".
4 suspected child lifters lynched
Seraikela-Kharsawan SP Rakesh Bansal told The Telegraph . "Villagers gripped by fear of child-lifters have committed the crime". The mob is believed to have followed their auto on suspicion that they were child-lifters.
According to reports, Leicester City have joined the race to sign Newcastle and Tottenham target Harry Maguire from Hull City.
Ben Chilwell sparked hopes of a fightback by making it 2-1 after 59 minutes, but Kane snuffed out the Foxes' hopes with his second, before Son made it 4-1.
Pochettino's team have played some excellent football at times this season, as shown by the fact that they have created 469 chances in the Premier League, while they have scored 73 goals.
Leicester City's Jamie Vardy (left) and Tottenham Hotspur's Mousa Dembele vie for the ball.
Filip Forsberg comes through again for Predators against Ducks in Game 3
The officials missed that one, as well as a two-hander to the back of the legs of Nashville defenseman P.K. We haven't played a team like that in a while. "If we were losing (the series) 2-0, it would be so hard".
Spurs' previous best tally for a Premier League season was 72, which the club achieved in the 2012-13 campaign under Andre Villas-Boas.
"It is fantastic for him", he told Sky Sports.
"We are so, so calm about our key players". We are building a very exciting project and there is no reason for players like Harry to leave.
"To score four and to play how we did...the team was incredible".
US Navy moves second aircraft carrier near North Korea
The president said solving the North Korea problem without armed conflict would be preferable, but that it would not be easy. Navy is moving a second aircraft carrier to the Korean Peninsula to take part in training exercises.
- From crisis to crisis: Trump's struggling presidency
- Federal Bureau of Investigation inquiry is 'greatest witch hunt' in history, says Trump
- Oil prices continue their advance as focus shifts to API supply report
- Acacia Mining (LON:ACA) New Price Targets
- Man United, Southampton play out goalless draw
- Sidney Crosby shows National Hockey League needs to overhaul concussion protocol rules
- Trump administration triggers launch of NAFTA renegotiations
- American Idol to return in 2018
- Vehicle mows down pedestrians at Times Square
- Burr: No evidence so far of Trump campaign-Russia collusion