The Social Security Administration has released its annual ranking of top baby names nationally and by state. Does your baby's name make the cut? In Louisiana, Liam was the name most frequently bestowed on boys, with 276 little Liams. Lo said Mason moved off the list in 2016 and Noah moved from No. 4 to No. 2.
While Emma and Noah may not seem like young parents in Pennsylvania were bursting with creativity when it came to giving their newborns a lifelong identity previous year, there were a few names that stood out.
Bank of America Corp (BAC) Shares Sold by Kessler Investment Group LLC
Bank of America Corporation (BAC ) has a market capitalization of 239.44 Billion while its Major Index membership is at S&P 500 . The institutional investor purchased 31,370 shares of the financial services provider's stock, valued at approximately $693,000.
The most popular boy name selected in Arkansas a year ago was Elijah.
Girls: Emma, Olivia, Ava, Sophia, Isabella, Mia, Charlotte, Abigail, Emily and Harper. That name came in at No. 6. At the time of a child's birth, parents supply the name to the agency when applying for a child's Social Security card.
Staffline Group Plc 29.2% Potential Upside Indicated by finnCap
Oxford Instruments plc ( LON:OXIG ) traded down 1.20% during midday trading on Thursday, hitting GBX 1070.00. Recently stock market analysts have updated their consensus ratings on shares of Indivior (LON:INDV).
The national list also takes a look at the impact pop culture has on naming trends.
This year's winners for biggest jump in popularity in the top 1,000 are Kehlani and Kylo. This may be attributed to Kehlani Parrish, a singer-songwriter who was nominated for a Grammy in 2016. In 2015, Kylo was number 3,269.
Vehicle mows down Times Square pedestrians for blocks, killing 1
Friends of a man suspected of plowing his vehicle into pedestrians in Times Square say he'd been going through a rough time. Associated Press writers Libby Quaid in Washington and Jennifer Peltz and Jake Pearson in NY contributed to this report.
Here are the top 10 Louisiana names in 2016.
- Man charged with stabbing pet Labrador in Mirrabooka park
- Allardyce backs Mourinho's Premier League scheduling gripe
- Roger Ailes, media guru and political strategist, dies at 77
- SA on verge of mafia state, warns South African Council of Churches
- Roger Ailes, former Fox News chief, dead at 77
- Destiny 2 Devs Are Already Playing The Whole Game At Home
- Paul Pierce says Celtics should trade No. 1 overall pick
- A Basic Guide to Iran's 2017 Presidential Election
- Former FBI chief Mueller appointed to probe Trump-Russia ties
- Roger Ailes, Former Fox News CEO, Dies At 77