Prince William County Police will be investigating the "criminal aspect of the shooting", due to the incident happening in a park in the county.
The driver struck two Manassas police cruisers before the chase continued into George Hellwig Memorial Park at 14420 Bristow Road in Prince William County, where the driver struck a tree and light post, Perok said. "The driver did not stop, and a pursuit was initiated which entered Prince William County".
US Deputy AG Unlikely to Appoint Special Prosecutor in Russia Probe
Mark Warner (D-VA) affirmed that it was, but said "he won't be testifying on Tuesday" as he was invited to do. She would be the FBI's first female director, if chosen by Trump and subsequently confirmed by the Senate.
An 18-year-old man was seriously injured in a police-involved shooting in Manassas, Virginia, Friday morning.
"During the encounter, officers shot the driver", Perok said. A juvenile passenger was also inside the vehicle at the time of the incident and was unharmed, police say.
Notre Dame students plan walkout during Pence speech
Bryan Ricketts, one of the student organizers, told ThinkProgress that the university has been supportive of the group's plans. The Washington Times wrote , "Members of the "The Fighting Irish's' class of 2017 are frightened by Mr.
Officers performed life-saving efforts until rescuers arrived. Meanwhile, Manassas City Police Internal Affairs are handling the administrative aspect of the incident. Police said the driver was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
"We will obviously be interviewing the officers and those involved", Perok said. Officers determined a shooting didn't occur in the city. A 15-year-old girl was riding along inside the vehicle at the time of the incident.
North Korea undertakes 'successful' nuclear test
Trump warned in an interview with Reuters this month that a "major, major conflict" with North Korea was possible. Speaking to reporters during his visit to China, Putin said Monday that "there's nothing good about" the launch.
An 18-year-old man was shot by police after a pursuit in Prince William County. They were not involved in the initial pursuit or shooting.
- Ford's global job cut unlikely to have major impact in India
- Melania Trump makes her global debut as first lady
- Wisconsin retiree charged in shooting of Amtrak conductor
- US air strike hit 'military point'
- Military official: U.S. airstrike hits pro-regime forces in Syria
- City to offer Touré new deal
- Government claims NHS followed "pretty good" procedure on cyber-attack
- Grimes Slams Trump's Voter Fraud Commission
- Why WannaCry ransomware attack is a win-win for Microsoft
- Iranians queue up to vote in fiercely-contested presidential election