And while we've all been expecting a major refresh in the form of Surface Pro, we are only been handed down an iterative version of the previous Surface Pro 4 model - launched about 18 months ago.
Microsoft is holding an event in China on May 23 where they might release the Surface Pro 4 a.k.a the Surface Pro 4 refresh. Although the Surface Laptop proves to be a worthy competitor to Google's Chromebook lineup, there's no doubt that uses were hoping to catch a glimpse of the company's next-generation Surface Pro.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Jefferies Group LLC
Since February 6, 2017, it had 1 insider purchase, and 0 selling transactions for $159,084 activity. (NYSE:CMG) for 15,239 shares. The stock has "Buy" rating by BTIG Research on Thursday, August 25. (NYSE:CMG) to $493.69 indicating a possible upside of 0.01%.
The upcoming Microsoft Pro has been leaked online, giving us a quick glance into how the company is uplifting its 2-in-1 line-up. It looks like you might be right, but with this leak coming from the ever dependable Evan Blass writing on VentureBeat, there's every reason to be believe that this is what Microsoft is planning for its 23 May event in Shanghai.
The photo also shows optional accessories including Surface Pen in different colours. On the specifications front, the device is expected to come with 7th generation Intel processors which will result in improved performance and battery life. Other than this, there is no information available about the upcoming Surface Pro, so we suggest you hold your horses till May 23rd and stay tuned with us for more information on its pricing and availability.
Miley Cyrus takes to Instagram to clarify hip-hop remarks
She made a name for herself as a wild child, who marched to the beat of her own drum. "I needed to change so much", she said . Unsurprisingly, Twitter has not been having any of Miley's fence-hopping, slating her for the perceived hypocrisy.
It's not a massive surprise that the Surface Pro 5 isn't ready to launch just yet; Surface VP Panos Panay recently alluded to the fact in an interview with Cnet, where he basically said that it would be ready when it's ready.
Ex-FBI chief Mueller to lead Trump-Russia probe
President Trump should be thankful, and his foes should be anxious ; they no longer have an excuse for obstructing him. A reporter asked Pelosi whether America's allies should be "nervous" about sharing sensitive information with the U.S.
- Hudco shares surge 22% on stock market debut
- Trump reportedly asked Comey to shut down Flynn probe; is it obstruction?
- United States senators probe Donald Trump official on special counsel, Federal Bureau of Investigation firing
- NBA Mock Draft: Who Each Lottery Team Should Pick
- Antarctica to be `much greener place´ due to climate change, scientists find
- Only one Spurs player shows up in Game 2 beatdown by Warriors
- Miss USA Winner Kára McCullough Criticized Over Comments About Healthcare and Feminism
- Intl court stays Jadhav's execution till final verdict
- BofA opens debate on lowering mortgage down payments
- At fan meet, Rajinikanth hints at political plunge