And while we've all been expecting a major refresh in the form of Surface Pro, we are only been handed down an iterative version of the previous Surface Pro 4 model - launched about 18 months ago.
Microsoft is holding an event in China on May 23 where they might release the Surface Pro 4 a.k.a the Surface Pro 4 refresh. Although the Surface Laptop proves to be a worthy competitor to Google's Chromebook lineup, there's no doubt that uses were hoping to catch a glimpse of the company's next-generation Surface Pro.
NBA Mock Draft: Who Each Lottery Team Should Pick
The Magic have the sixth pick in the upcoming draft and four picks in the top 35. "It's hard for me to be patient". Boston sustained a 13-point loss to Cleveland in Game 1 of the conference finals, thanks to James' 38 points.
The upcoming Microsoft Pro has been leaked online, giving us a quick glance into how the company is uplifting its 2-in-1 line-up. It looks like you might be right, but with this leak coming from the ever dependable Evan Blass writing on VentureBeat, there's every reason to be believe that this is what Microsoft is planning for its 23 May event in Shanghai.
The photo also shows optional accessories including Surface Pen in different colours. On the specifications front, the device is expected to come with 7th generation Intel processors which will result in improved performance and battery life. Other than this, there is no information available about the upcoming Surface Pro, so we suggest you hold your horses till May 23rd and stay tuned with us for more information on its pricing and availability.
Miley Cyrus takes to Instagram to clarify hip-hop remarks
She made a name for herself as a wild child, who marched to the beat of her own drum. "I needed to change so much", she said . Unsurprisingly, Twitter has not been having any of Miley's fence-hopping, slating her for the perceived hypocrisy.
It's not a massive surprise that the Surface Pro 5 isn't ready to launch just yet; Surface VP Panos Panay recently alluded to the fact in an interview with Cnet, where he basically said that it would be ready when it's ready.
Analysts Set Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SSL) PT at $7.64
Press coverage about Sandstorm Gold (NASDAQ:SAND) has trended somewhat positive this week, Alpha One Sentiment reports. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the company.
- Notorious child serial killer Ian Brady has died in prison
- Joel Embiid has finally defined 'The Process'
- One dead after car ploughs into Times Square
- Miss USA Winner Kára McCullough Criticized Over Comments About Healthcare and Feminism
- Trump reportedly asked Comey to shut down Flynn probe; is it obstruction?
- Zomato reports theft of 17 m users' data
- Hudco shares surge 22% on stock market debut
- NHS cyber-attack: Patients asked to use services 'wisely'
- Trump 'leaking secrets' to Lavrov shows U.S. plagued by political schizophrenia - Putin
- Intl court stays Jadhav's execution till final verdict