And while we've all been expecting a major refresh in the form of Surface Pro, we are only been handed down an iterative version of the previous Surface Pro 4 model - launched about 18 months ago.
Microsoft is holding an event in China on May 23 where they might release the Surface Pro 4 a.k.a the Surface Pro 4 refresh. Although the Surface Laptop proves to be a worthy competitor to Google's Chromebook lineup, there's no doubt that uses were hoping to catch a glimpse of the company's next-generation Surface Pro.
Analysts Set Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SSL) PT at $7.64
Press coverage about Sandstorm Gold (NASDAQ:SAND) has trended somewhat positive this week, Alpha One Sentiment reports. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the company.
The upcoming Microsoft Pro has been leaked online, giving us a quick glance into how the company is uplifting its 2-in-1 line-up. It looks like you might be right, but with this leak coming from the ever dependable Evan Blass writing on VentureBeat, there's every reason to be believe that this is what Microsoft is planning for its 23 May event in Shanghai.
The photo also shows optional accessories including Surface Pen in different colours. On the specifications front, the device is expected to come with 7th generation Intel processors which will result in improved performance and battery life. Other than this, there is no information available about the upcoming Surface Pro, so we suggest you hold your horses till May 23rd and stay tuned with us for more information on its pricing and availability.
What Will Robert Mueller's Appointment Mean For Trump Investigation?
Trump said flatly, an assertion that has been contradicted by some within the bureau. Rosenstein , who was appointed US attorney by President George W.
It's not a massive surprise that the Surface Pro 5 isn't ready to launch just yet; Surface VP Panos Panay recently alluded to the fact in an interview with Cnet, where he basically said that it would be ready when it's ready.
BofA opens debate on lowering mortgage down payments
A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.58 percent. "The 30-year mortgage rate fell 3 basis points this week to 4.02 percent".
- At fan meet, Rajinikanth hints at political plunge
- Trump 'leaking secrets' to Lavrov shows U.S. plagued by political schizophrenia - Putin
- NHS cyber-attack: Patients asked to use services 'wisely'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Jefferies Group LLC
- Trump shared secrets with Russia. Here's why it matters
- Antarctica to be `much greener place´ due to climate change, scientists find
- NBA Mock Draft: Who Each Lottery Team Should Pick
- Republican voices grow for independent Russian Federation probe
- Joel Embiid has finally defined 'The Process'
- Ex-FBI chief Mueller to lead Trump-Russia probe