The Leaf is still cumulatively the best-selling all-electric vehicle in the world with over 260,000 units delivered, but sales have been lacking during the past few years and other vehicles have been catching up.
Also, being worked on are programmes called Vehicle-To-Home (V2H) and Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G) which basically work out ways the Nissan LEAF's power source (the battery-run electric motor) can be used when the car's is not being driven.
Iran's re-engagement with the world at stake in Friday presidential vote
However, Fars believes that it would raise the rating of the president running for the second term by only 2%. Ghalibaf has lost twice in previous elections, first to Ahmadinejad in 2005 and then to Rouhani in 2013.
The next Nissan Leaf will arrive next year with a more aggressive design inspired by the Micra, as shown by the first preview image.
With that, we can expect Nissan to release more details and teasers photos of the next generation LEAF as soon as its official reveal date draws nearer.
Venezuela leader: Officials treated like Jews under Nazis
Critics have said Maduro's bypassing of the country's legislative body represents a troubling turn toward autocratic rule. He warned that if things go wrong, Venezuela could "descend into conflict" and threaten worldwide peace and security.
The new #Nissan #LEAF. Let's see what Nissan has in its store for the EV lovers.
In addition, the next generation Nissan Leaf will get a roomier cabin and will be incorporating a host of new creature comforts. More importantly, the new Leaf is likely to feature Nissan's ProPilot autonomous driving tech with the model getting three levels of autonomous capability. The EV will also see a major hike in its total range from the current 172 km range. To go along its updated new look, which should respect the new corporate design philosophy premiered by the Micra, the Leaf is also widely expected to bring a new zero-emissions powertrain. That said, the new Leaf will be offered in multiple range options internationally.
Campbell Soup misses profit, sales estimates; trims sales forecast
In other news, Director Bennett Dorrance acquired 915,766 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, March 30th. TRAVIS TRACEY THOMAS also sold $158,058 worth of Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) on Wednesday, November 23.
- Brazil's President Temer 'taped agreeing £120m in bribes'
- New York driver suspect Richard Rojas was 'hearing voices'
- Laptop ban on global flights into the US still being discussed
- Syrian refugees in Jordan's desert get solar power
- New Orleans set to remove Robert E. Lee statue
- US sanctions Iran officials, Chinese network over missile program
- Warriors Blow Out Spurs, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Everything you need to know about the 'WannaCrypt' ransomware attack
- Trump denies asking Comey to drop probe, colluding with Russian Federation
- Russian FM Mocks US Media over Intelligence-sharing Reports