The Leaf is still cumulatively the best-selling all-electric vehicle in the world with over 260,000 units delivered, but sales have been lacking during the past few years and other vehicles have been catching up.
Also, being worked on are programmes called Vehicle-To-Home (V2H) and Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G) which basically work out ways the Nissan LEAF's power source (the battery-run electric motor) can be used when the car's is not being driven.
Deere Shares Jump as Demand Improves
Still, equipment net sales in the US and Canada fell 5% for the quarter as global sales increased 14%. Deere sees net income of about $2 billion, up from its previous estimate of around $1.5 billion.
The next Nissan Leaf will arrive next year with a more aggressive design inspired by the Micra, as shown by the first preview image.
With that, we can expect Nissan to release more details and teasers photos of the next generation LEAF as soon as its official reveal date draws nearer.
Venezuela leader: Officials treated like Jews under Nazis
Critics have said Maduro's bypassing of the country's legislative body represents a troubling turn toward autocratic rule. He warned that if things go wrong, Venezuela could "descend into conflict" and threaten worldwide peace and security.
The new #Nissan #LEAF. Let's see what Nissan has in its store for the EV lovers.
In addition, the next generation Nissan Leaf will get a roomier cabin and will be incorporating a host of new creature comforts. More importantly, the new Leaf is likely to feature Nissan's ProPilot autonomous driving tech with the model getting three levels of autonomous capability. The EV will also see a major hike in its total range from the current 172 km range. To go along its updated new look, which should respect the new corporate design philosophy premiered by the Micra, the Leaf is also widely expected to bring a new zero-emissions powertrain. That said, the new Leaf will be offered in multiple range options internationally.
Lib Dem manifesto targets diesel cars
The Lib Dems launched their General Election manifesto today which also included a promise to help people buy the homes they rent. Former Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg praised Mr Farron's "passionate" manifesto speech, saying the election is about young people.
- Warriors Blow Out Spurs, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Everything you need to know about the 'WannaCrypt' ransomware attack
- Former FBI director Mueller appointed as special counsel in Russian Federation investigation
- N.Korea fetes scientists behind latest missile launch
- London airport to get first digital air traffic control
- Trump administration sanctions Venezuela Supreme Court
- New Orleans set to remove Robert E. Lee statue
- US sanctions Iran officials, Chinese network over missile program
- Russian FM Mocks US Media over Intelligence-sharing Reports
- Campbell Soup misses profit, sales estimates; trims sales forecast