A state-wide stakeout is taking place across Kansas Friday, as members of the law enforcement community are raising money for one very "special" cause.
"It's only our fourth year, but it's the 15th year that Dunkin' Donuts has partnered with police officers across the Midwest", Leipold said. Additional activities will vary by Dunkin' Donuts location.
Scottish Labour leader targets pro-Remain, pro-Union voters
The Conservatives, who have just one seat in Scotland, were second on 29 percent, with Labour on 19 percent. Labour has suspended the membership of the nine councillors pending an investigation.
For almost 40 years, officers across the state of Kansas have raised money for Special Olympics and taken part in the annual Torch Run.
This is the first year they've done this in Kansas, and the goal is to raise more than $20,000.
Macron's first non-Europe trip focuses on fighting extremism
They arrived smiling Thursday, briefly posing for photographs on the front porch of the presidential Elysee Palace in Paris. He will also meet some of the 1,600 French soldiers stationed there, making it the largest base outside France.
"As a representative of the 5000 plus Special Olympics Kansas athletes, we appreciate all the support received from sponsors like Dunkin' Donuts", says Special Olympics Kansas athlete Josh Alters. In addition, each guest who visits a cop on a rooftop location today and makes a donation to the torch run will receive a free donut coupon.
Oh, and a couple of undercover cops out near the street...be careful, you could get clocked for speeding by a dancing donut and cavorting cup of coffee.
Blue Jays suspend Kevin Pillar for two games
Afterward, Pillar conceded to reporters that he was frustrated by his team's struggles, though he didn't mention what was said. Again, though, this apology seems honest , and the fact Pillar says he'll use this moment to better himself is what matters.
- Macron arrives in Mali for military review
- Alisher Usmanov: Arsenal shareholder makes £1bn takeover bid to Stan Kroenke
- What we know about the global cyberattack
- Graeme Souness blasts Man United for Paul Pogba fee
- What you need to know about special counsel in the Russian Federation probe
- Ohio Nursing Home Gunman Had History Of Violence
- Cincinnati Briefly Honors Man Who Killed Officer
- Ofcom wants to make it easier for people to switch mobile operator
- Simona Halep into Rome Masters last four with Anett Kontaveit win
- Tottenham's Alli plans to continue enjoying 'journey'