A state-wide stakeout is taking place across Kansas Friday, as members of the law enforcement community are raising money for one very "special" cause.
"It's only our fourth year, but it's the 15th year that Dunkin' Donuts has partnered with police officers across the Midwest", Leipold said. Additional activities will vary by Dunkin' Donuts location.
Ohio Nursing Home Gunman Had History Of Violence
Thorp said law-enforcement was still working to determine what, if any, relationship the man had with the nursing home. Two people outside the facility were also held hostage during the incident but were unharmed, authorities said.
For almost 40 years, officers across the state of Kansas have raised money for Special Olympics and taken part in the annual Torch Run.
This is the first year they've done this in Kansas, and the goal is to raise more than $20,000.
Ofcom wants to make it easier for people to switch mobile operator
Customers would be able to follow this process whether they were taking their mobile number with them or not. The body has released a consultation on today's proposals , which is open until 30 June.
"As a representative of the 5000 plus Special Olympics Kansas athletes, we appreciate all the support received from sponsors like Dunkin' Donuts", says Special Olympics Kansas athlete Josh Alters. In addition, each guest who visits a cop on a rooftop location today and makes a donation to the torch run will receive a free donut coupon.
Oh, and a couple of undercover cops out near the street...be careful, you could get clocked for speeding by a dancing donut and cavorting cup of coffee.
UK's Lib Dem Promises Referendum on EU Deal With Option to Remain
Arms sales to Saudi Arabia will be suspended and the Prevent counter-terrorism strategy will be scrapped and replaced. If elected, they would introduce a "rent to own" scheme to help first time buyers purchase a house over 30 years.
- Chief: Boy called police to say father had drugs in luggage
- Graeme Souness blasts Man United for Paul Pogba fee
- Senator Blumenthal Calls for Investigation Into Trump Firing of FBI Director Comey
- Trump administration education budget proposes $10.6 billion in cuts
- Two days later he killed himself
- New sanctions coming for Venezuela officials
- US Extends Iran Nuke Deal Sanctions Relief, Imposes New Ballistic Missile Sanctions
- Macron arrives in Mali for military review
- Simona Halep into Rome Masters last four with Anett Kontaveit win
- What you need to know about special counsel in the Russian Federation probe