A state-wide stakeout is taking place across Kansas Friday, as members of the law enforcement community are raising money for one very "special" cause.
"It's only our fourth year, but it's the 15th year that Dunkin' Donuts has partnered with police officers across the Midwest", Leipold said. Additional activities will vary by Dunkin' Donuts location.
For almost 40 years, officers across the state of Kansas have raised money for Special Olympics and taken part in the annual Torch Run.Читайте также: Blue Jays suspend Kevin Pillar for two games
This is the first year they've done this in Kansas, and the goal is to raise more than $20,000.
"As a representative of the 5000 plus Special Olympics Kansas athletes, we appreciate all the support received from sponsors like Dunkin' Donuts", says Special Olympics Kansas athlete Josh Alters. In addition, each guest who visits a cop on a rooftop location today and makes a donation to the torch run will receive a free donut coupon.
Oh, and a couple of undercover cops out near the street...be careful, you could get clocked for speeding by a dancing donut and cavorting cup of coffee.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Ohio Nursing Home Gunman Had History Of Violence
- What you need to know about special counsel in the Russian Federation probe
- Macron arrives in Mali for military review
- Alisher Usmanov: Arsenal shareholder makes £1bn takeover bid to Stan Kroenke
- Simona Halep into Rome Masters last four with Anett Kontaveit win
- Ofcom wants to make it easier for people to switch mobile operator
- Scottish Labour leader targets pro-Remain, pro-Union voters
- Tottenham's Alli plans to continue enjoying 'journey'
- Cincinnati Briefly Honors Man Who Killed Officer
- Macron's first non-Europe trip focuses on fighting extremism