Entertainment One, the media firm behind porcine sensation Peppa Pig, has revealed plans to make more than 100 new episodes of the show.
If you're a parent and feel like Peppa Pig is basically a member of your family, so ubiquitous is her presence in your home, then we have some big news for you.
The company announced it will be producing 117 new episodes of Peppa Pig to air in the spring of 2019 in a bid to "secure a pipeline of Peppa Pig content over the following four years".
Stroman hits first HR; Blue Jays top Teheran, Braves 9-0
Jace Peterson said something to Bautista as he rounded first, and Suzuki was waiting for Bautista when he touched home. Not only did Marcus Stroman hit the first homer of his career in the fourth inning, he went opposite field to do so.
Entertainment One raked in $200 million (£161 million) of Peppa Pig product sales past year, helped by retail licences in America. This takes the total number of Peppa episodes to 381, which should be enough to keep even the most enthusiastic fan occupied for a while.
DTC, Entertainment One's toy partner in Brazil, has launched a new line of toys which will debut in retail from August this year.
The company has also expanded its licensing in Russian Federation with 40 partners across toy, games and confectionery categories.Peppa Pig merchandise has also recently entered new markets across the Nordic region.
Floyd house arrest moved to Minnesota
However, competition is supposed to bring out the best in everyone. Being available for OTAs will only help his chances on that front. He was arrested in December on DUI charges in Arizona.
"With a new series in the pipeline, best-in-class partners and strong marketing and experiential initiatives in each territory, we continue to nurture the long term success of this global preschool phenomenon", said Darren Throop, chief executive.
The firm said it had renegotiated one of its larger film distribution arrangements, incurring a one-time termination payment of $25m (£19.4m).
Burr: No evidence so far of Trump campaign-Russia collusion
U.S. presidents are normally at pains to avoid any suggestion of interference or even commenting on ongoing investigations. Spicer also denied reports that Trump solicited a loyalty pledge from Comey during their dinner earlier this year.
- Leeds United £20m striker attracting gaggle of Premier League sides' interest
- Gisele Bundchen Says Husband Tom Brady Suffered Concussions in 2016
- Auto slams into pedestrians in Times Square, killing 18-year-old woman
- American Idol to return in 2018
- Stephen Colbert gloats over President Trump attack: 'I won!'
- Sheriff: 1 killed, 25 injured in WI tornado
- Netflix row embroils Cannes as star-studded festival kicks off
- 'No, no. Next question': Trump rejects collusion & Comey's claims
- Filip Forsberg comes through again for Predators against Ducks in Game 3
- Man United, Southampton play out goalless draw