Entertainment One, the media firm behind porcine sensation Peppa Pig, has revealed plans to make more than 100 new episodes of the show.
If you're a parent and feel like Peppa Pig is basically a member of your family, so ubiquitous is her presence in your home, then we have some big news for you.
The company announced it will be producing 117 new episodes of Peppa Pig to air in the spring of 2019 in a bid to "secure a pipeline of Peppa Pig content over the following four years".
Gisele Bundchen Says Husband Tom Brady Suffered Concussions in 2016
The league also said that they are working on gathering more information from the club, medical staff and Brady himself. But he does have concussions. "I don't really think it's a healthy thing for your body to go through that".
Entertainment One raked in $200 million (£161 million) of Peppa Pig product sales past year, helped by retail licences in America. This takes the total number of Peppa episodes to 381, which should be enough to keep even the most enthusiastic fan occupied for a while.
DTC, Entertainment One's toy partner in Brazil, has launched a new line of toys which will debut in retail from August this year.
The company has also expanded its licensing in Russian Federation with 40 partners across toy, games and confectionery categories.Peppa Pig merchandise has also recently entered new markets across the Nordic region.
Microsoft to NSA: WannaCry is your fault
They have issued a useful, informative and lengthy release on the latest attack detailing on the whats and hows of ransomware. The current behavior of ransomware attacks would be consistent with previous behavior by the Lazarus Group .
"With a new series in the pipeline, best-in-class partners and strong marketing and experiential initiatives in each territory, we continue to nurture the long term success of this global preschool phenomenon", said Darren Throop, chief executive.
The firm said it had renegotiated one of its larger film distribution arrangements, incurring a one-time termination payment of $25m (£19.4m).
Third Confederate statue removed in New Orleans
Three people were detained for public drunkenness and arson for burning small flags, though one woman was later released. The full medical examiner's report won't be available for three to four weeks, and no more information was available.
- Stroman hits first HR; Blue Jays top Teheran, Braves 9-0
- 'No, no. Next question': Trump rejects collusion & Comey's claims
- Suns set to pick fourth in NBA Draft; who will they pick?
- Floyd house arrest moved to Minnesota
- Oil prices continue their advance as focus shifts to API supply report
- Auto slams into pedestrians in Times Square, killing 18-year-old woman
- The drama is now over: Karti Chidambaram on CBI raids
- Vehicle mows down pedestrians at Times Square
- Sidney Crosby shows National Hockey League needs to overhaul concussion protocol rules
- Burr: No evidence so far of Trump campaign-Russia collusion