Prabhas earned a huge fame and recognition in the audience worldwide. Also, the collections of the movie have also set records.
"Baahubali 2" is running successfully all over the world.
Beware of ransomware cyber attack in SA
While investigations continue, other cyber security companies are warning that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Security minister Ben Wallace said that the NHS had followed "pretty good procedures" in dealing with the attack.
Bahaubali movie franchise has given Prabhas what no hero will be expecting in his life time the grandeur of Baahubali 2 is sophistically so good that everyone are praising Prabhas worldwide wide. UV Creations is producing the film which is tipped to be a comic thriller.
If reports are to be believed, Eros International has given a stunning offer to the makers of "Saaho". Prabhas will be seen in an action role. But, there is no official confirmation of the female lead in the movie from the movie makers. The film got some superb offer from EROs global where in they are asking Rs 400 crore to give the release rights for them.
Brazilians urge President Temer to step down
Until now Temer has managed to stay above the fray, enjoying presidential immunity for alleged crimes prior to his mandate. The obstruction of justice allegations have sparked street protests and calls for his impeachment by Brazilian lawmakers.
If you think Prabhas is a one-film national wonder and that his current national-level popularity will fizzle out after "Baahubali" fades into oblivion, you are wrong. All decks cleared for Parineeti's southern import, we guess.Prabhas's Saaho will be released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, said the sources.Saaho is directed by Sujeeth and it is expected to be a big budget film. Finally, the shoot of the movie will start soon.
London airport to get first digital air traffic control
The control tower in Swanwick will house three people per shift, the same number of controllers now working in London. The new system, due to be completed in 2018, will be tested for a year before becoming fully operational in 2019.
- N.Korea fetes scientists behind latest missile launch
- Microsoft blames US stockpiled vulnerability for ransomware attack
- Naming Special Counsel Is 'Very, Very Negative Thing' For National Unity
- Trump says, speaking for himself, there was no collusion with Russian Federation
- Iran's re-engagement with the world at stake in Friday presidential vote
- Laptop ban on global flights into the US still being discussed
- Warriors Blow Out Spurs, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- New York driver suspect Richard Rojas was 'hearing voices'
- Trump administration sanctions Venezuela Supreme Court
- Maria Sharapova responds to French Open denial: Nothing can stop my dreams