Suicide Squad director David Ayer is in early talks to take over directing duties from The Equalizer's Antoine Fuqua, who vacated the project earlier this year due to scheduling conflicts. It's nearly a religion in the same way that Star Wars has become one.
Scarface will follow the rise and fall of a Mexican gangster. So Ayer will be directing a rewrite of a script he originally penned, one that was obviously determined to be unsatisfactory, nearly as though he's recently been recognized for having filmed a script that wasn't good enough.
HYS: Will Conte be sacked next season?
When you get criticised, obviously it's not nice just after a season when you had won the league. The win for Chelsea comes after they finished at 10th position in the last season.
The World is yours if you want it, David Ayer. He's built a career on exploring them in movies like Training Day, The Fast and the Furious, and Dark Blue (all of which he wrote or co-wrote), along with Harsh Times and End of Watch (both of which he wrote and directed). So he knows the ins and outs of Scarface pretty well.
The film is set to bow on August 10, 2018. This new movie is set within the El Sereno area of South Los Angeles, once home to the spin-off Fear the Walking Dead. Don't worry, there won't be any zombies in the Scarface reboot. The new film will have a Los Angeles setting, with the script's most recent draft coming from the Coen brothers.
Bush, Obama Lawyers Slam Trump's Possible Meddling In FBI Russia Probe
The person who described the Comey memo to the AP was not authorized to discuss it by name and spoke on condition of anonymity. Ryan said Congress needs to get the facts, but "it is obvious there are some people out there who want to harm the president".
Dylan Clark of War for the Planet of the Apes is on board to produce the film with Scott Stuber of Netflix and the 1983 film's producer Martin Bregman.
Ayer is now putting the finishing touches on his Netflix film Bright, which stars Will Smith. He is already in place to direct to Suicide Squad spinoff film Gotham City Sirens. Anything is possible with DC.
OPEC panel looking at deepening, extending oil cuts
Tight oil production has increased, apparently unfazed by the OPEC /No-OPEC mechanizations to ease gluttonous crude inventories. What market analysts referred to as "the biggest oil market risk for 2017" now is seemed to be happening.
- Former DOJ Spox: Comey Is Trying To Take Down Trump
- Mariners blow lead, rally in 9th to beat White Sox 5-4
- The cast of 'Alien: Covenant' knows exactly how to terrify you
- Ransomware WannaCry attack: Banks cautious, shut down ATMs operating on old software
- Trump calls himself the victim of an historic 'witch-hunt'
- Republican overseeing House probe will leave Congress June 30
- BX residents celebrate Mexican culture on Cinco de Mayo
- Microsoft reportedly held back WannaCry patch for older Windows versions
- The Queen Enjoys Her First Night Out In Over A Year
- Brokers Set Expectations for Sealed Air Corp's Q2 2017 Earnings