Suicide Squad director David Ayer is in early talks to take over directing duties from The Equalizer's Antoine Fuqua, who vacated the project earlier this year due to scheduling conflicts. It's nearly a religion in the same way that Star Wars has become one.
Scarface will follow the rise and fall of a Mexican gangster. So Ayer will be directing a rewrite of a script he originally penned, one that was obviously determined to be unsatisfactory, nearly as though he's recently been recognized for having filmed a script that wasn't good enough.
Aisha Buhari visits released Chibok girls
Nigeria's government has come under fire for the length of time it has taken to reunite the former hostages with their families. She thanked all the agencies involved in the negotiations for the release of the girls.
The World is yours if you want it, David Ayer. He's built a career on exploring them in movies like Training Day, The Fast and the Furious, and Dark Blue (all of which he wrote or co-wrote), along with Harsh Times and End of Watch (both of which he wrote and directed). So he knows the ins and outs of Scarface pretty well.
The film is set to bow on August 10, 2018. This new movie is set within the El Sereno area of South Los Angeles, once home to the spin-off Fear the Walking Dead. Don't worry, there won't be any zombies in the Scarface reboot. The new film will have a Los Angeles setting, with the script's most recent draft coming from the Coen brothers.
Brokers Set Expectations for Sealed Air Corp's Q2 2017 Earnings
In addition to Credit Suisse reporting its stock price target, a total of 11 brokers have issued a research note on the company. Sealed Air Corporation (SEE ) 52 week low value is at $41.72 and its current distance from 52 week low value is 3.04%.
Dylan Clark of War for the Planet of the Apes is on board to produce the film with Scott Stuber of Netflix and the 1983 film's producer Martin Bregman.
Ayer is now putting the finishing touches on his Netflix film Bright, which stars Will Smith. He is already in place to direct to Suicide Squad spinoff film Gotham City Sirens. Anything is possible with DC.
Factory orders hit two-year high despite slowdown fears
Sterling's slump since the Brexit vote has benefited United Kingdom manufacturers by making their goods cheaper for overseas buyers.
- OPEC panel looking at deepening, extending oil cuts
- Former DOJ Spox: Comey Is Trying To Take Down Trump
- Pound V euro: GBP strengthens against EUR after Macron French election victory
- NHS cyber attack: Sheffield professor's advice on how to protect yourself
- The Queen Enjoys Her First Night Out In Over A Year
- Bush, Obama Lawyers Slam Trump's Possible Meddling In FBI Russia Probe
- HYS: Will Conte be sacked next season?
- American Idol Officially Getting Revived at ABC
- Democrats call for Donald Trump's impeachment on US House floor
- Swedish Prosecutor: Rape investigation into WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange dropped