Italian prosecutors are investigating a man who stabbed a policeman and two army officers at Milan's main train station for alleged worldwide terrorism, an investigative source said on Friday.
The man, who has been detained, was identified by police as Italo-Tunisian Hosni Ismail Tommaso Bejn Yousef, born in Milan in 1966.
Senator: Trump Russia investigation appears to be criminal investigation
The White House counsel was notified after the special counsel order was signed and soon before it was publicly announced . In the memo Rosenstein criticized Comey's handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. "Next question", Mr.
Investigators said they are reviewing Hosni's social media interactions to determine if he had extremist contacts.
None of the three reported life-threatening injuries, but all three had to be taken to a local hospital.
NBC Hopes Special Counsel Subpoenas Trump Tax Returns
The memo harshly criticized Comey's handling of an investigation of Hillary Clinton's emails. He also said he thought that Comey's firing would be bipartisan.
Video released by police showed the injured officers taking hold of Hosni and pushing him to the ground before other patrol staff intervened.
"I'm sorry, I was angry", Hosni is said to have told police, adding that he had not been helped by anyone.
Sky Sports interview cut short by Jose Mourinho
Manchester United will face Dutch club Ajax in the final of the UEFA Europa League on May 24 in Stockholm . There was nothing to regret, I am very happy with the performance of the players.
Milan anti-terrorism prosecutors are probing the attack after it emerged that a Facebook profile registered under Hosni's name contained Islamic State propaganda videos and posts praising the jihadist group. As of Friday, one soldier was still being treated for injuries to his neck, arm and torso.
- Google officially launches Google Assistant for iPhone
- Rosenstein Contradicts Trump On Comey Memo Timeline
- Iranians Flock To Polling Stations In Presidential Elections
- Joe Lieberman is front-runner for Federal Bureau of Investigation director
- What Trump says Comey told him about being cleared
- Trump doesn't want to be president, he wants to be emperor
- Sweden Drops Rape Investigation Against Julian Assange
- First woman to referee in Bundesliga is also Webb's girlfriend
- CEMEX, SAB de CV (CX): Notable Moving Stock
- Price Target Analysis Southwestern Energy Company (SWN)