Italian prosecutors are investigating a man who stabbed a policeman and two army officers at Milan's main train station for alleged worldwide terrorism, an investigative source said on Friday.
The man, who has been detained, was identified by police as Italo-Tunisian Hosni Ismail Tommaso Bejn Yousef, born in Milan in 1966.
Alabama lawmakers send education budget to Gov. Kay Ivey
The Senate, by a 19-13 vote, added an amendment Wednesday to specify that insurers do not have to provide the coverage to adults. On Tuesday night he voted no in committee wrangling over the bill, voting against coverage of a child being capped at age 18.
Investigators said they are reviewing Hosni's social media interactions to determine if he had extremist contacts.
None of the three reported life-threatening injuries, but all three had to be taken to a local hospital.
Orrstown Financial Services Inc. Sells 429 Shares of Walt Disney Co (DIS)
Inverness Counsel Llc decreased Mcdonalds Corp (NYSE:MCD) stake by 43,335 shares to 155,831 valued at $19.08 million in 2016Q4. Tracking ROA value which gives an idea as to how efficient management is at using its assets to generate earnings.
Video released by police showed the injured officers taking hold of Hosni and pushing him to the ground before other patrol staff intervened.
"I'm sorry, I was angry", Hosni is said to have told police, adding that he had not been helped by anyone.
NBC Hopes Special Counsel Subpoenas Trump Tax Returns
The memo harshly criticized Comey's handling of an investigation of Hillary Clinton's emails. He also said he thought that Comey's firing would be bipartisan.
Milan anti-terrorism prosecutors are probing the attack after it emerged that a Facebook profile registered under Hosni's name contained Islamic State propaganda videos and posts praising the jihadist group. As of Friday, one soldier was still being treated for injuries to his neck, arm and torso.
- CEMEX, SAB de CV (CX): Notable Moving Stock
- Lawyer says Assange 'is happy today'
- Google Lens will change the way your smartphone camera sees the world
- CytRx (CYTR) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Shows
- Trump Denies Pressuring Comey to End Flynn Probe
- Iranians Flock To Polling Stations In Presidential Elections
- Trump doesn't want to be president, he wants to be emperor
- Senator: Trump Russia investigation appears to be criminal investigation
- Rosenstein Contradicts Trump On Comey Memo Timeline
- First woman to referee in Bundesliga is also Webb's girlfriend