Italian prosecutors are investigating a man who stabbed a policeman and two army officers at Milan's main train station for alleged worldwide terrorism, an investigative source said on Friday.
The man, who has been detained, was identified by police as Italo-Tunisian Hosni Ismail Tommaso Bejn Yousef, born in Milan in 1966.
Iranians Flock To Polling Stations In Presidential Elections
Rouhani says hardliners must be kept away from Iran's diplomatic levers at a delicate moment in relations with the United States. This year is already looking like a success for the regime, with massive queues reported at polling stations across the country.
Investigators said they are reviewing Hosni's social media interactions to determine if he had extremist contacts.
None of the three reported life-threatening injuries, but all three had to be taken to a local hospital.
Rosenstein Contradicts Trump On Comey Memo Timeline
Following Rosenstein's testimony, a number of Senators came out to take about what happened in the closed-door meeting. FBI Directors serve at the presidents pleasure, and Trump did not need Rosenstein's recommendation to fire Comey.
Video released by police showed the injured officers taking hold of Hosni and pushing him to the ground before other patrol staff intervened.
"I'm sorry, I was angry", Hosni is said to have told police, adding that he had not been helped by anyone.
Orrstown Financial Services Inc. Sells 429 Shares of Walt Disney Co (DIS)
Inverness Counsel Llc decreased Mcdonalds Corp (NYSE:MCD) stake by 43,335 shares to 155,831 valued at $19.08 million in 2016Q4. Tracking ROA value which gives an idea as to how efficient management is at using its assets to generate earnings.
Milan anti-terrorism prosecutors are probing the attack after it emerged that a Facebook profile registered under Hosni's name contained Islamic State propaganda videos and posts praising the jihadist group. As of Friday, one soldier was still being treated for injuries to his neck, arm and torso.
- Spurs see off Man U in White Hart Lane finale
- Senator: Trump Russia investigation appears to be criminal investigation
- Lawyer says Assange 'is happy today'
- NBC Hopes Special Counsel Subpoenas Trump Tax Returns
- CEMEX, SAB de CV (CX): Notable Moving Stock
- Sean Spicer No Longer Expected to Give Daily Briefings After Foreign Trip
- What Trump says Comey told him about being cleared
- First woman to referee in Bundesliga is also Webb's girlfriend
- Alabama lawmakers send education budget to Gov. Kay Ivey
- Trump Denies Pressuring Comey to End Flynn Probe