Italian prosecutors are investigating a man who stabbed a policeman and two army officers at Milan's main train station for alleged worldwide terrorism, an investigative source said on Friday.
The man, who has been detained, was identified by police as Italo-Tunisian Hosni Ismail Tommaso Bejn Yousef, born in Milan in 1966.
Google VR Headsets Will Be Untethered And Fully Tracked
They will also be able to virtually place the product in the living space to get them an idea of how the product could look like. The new devices won't require a phone or PC and will be made available to consumers later this year.
Investigators said they are reviewing Hosni's social media interactions to determine if he had extremist contacts.
None of the three reported life-threatening injuries, but all three had to be taken to a local hospital.
Senator: Trump Russia investigation appears to be criminal investigation
The White House counsel was notified after the special counsel order was signed and soon before it was publicly announced . In the memo Rosenstein criticized Comey's handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. "Next question", Mr.
Video released by police showed the injured officers taking hold of Hosni and pushing him to the ground before other patrol staff intervened.
"I'm sorry, I was angry", Hosni is said to have told police, adding that he had not been helped by anyone.
Google Lens will change the way your smartphone camera sees the world
That's great news for Chrome OS users as major Android releases are notoriously slow at rolling out onto mobile devices. Find My Device is part of another effort by Google to up its Android security game, Google Play Protect.
Milan anti-terrorism prosecutors are probing the attack after it emerged that a Facebook profile registered under Hosni's name contained Islamic State propaganda videos and posts praising the jihadist group. As of Friday, one soldier was still being treated for injuries to his neck, arm and torso.
- Pedro Almodovar & Will Smith clash over Netflix at Cannes Film Festival
- Alabama lawmakers send education budget to Gov. Kay Ivey
- Spurs see off Man U in White Hart Lane finale
- Sean Spicer No Longer Expected to Give Daily Briefings After Foreign Trip
- First woman to referee in Bundesliga is also Webb's girlfriend
- Sweden Drops Rape Investigation Against Julian Assange
- What Trump says Comey told him about being cleared
- Trump Denies Pressuring Comey to End Flynn Probe
- Reliable journo confirms Ryan Sessegnon is Liverpool's top left-back target
- CytRx (CYTR) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Shows