But yes, that's what we were gifted with Thursday, as the Queen hit the town-her first night out, according to People, since March 2016.
The Queen proved she's just like the rest of us and likes the occasional night out when she visited London restaurant, The Ivy, yesterday evening.
Other guests attending the event included Britain's Got Talent David Walliams and the Queen's cousin, Prince Michael of Kent.
American Idol Officially Getting Revived at ABC
ABC outbid Idol's original network Fox to secure the right to revive the franchise, which ended its storied 15-season run in 2016. Presumably, ABC made a deal that makes it much less expensive for it to carry than Fox paid before it was canceled.
She also celebrated her 80th birthday at the French brasserie and oyster bar, renowned for its exclusive French red wine list.
And the Queen certainly dressed for the rare outing, as she donned a silver dress and shall which she accessorised with a clutch depicting an image of sister Princess Margaret and her children.
While Her Majesty doesn't frequently dine out in London, she still has her favorite: Bellamy's, in posh Mayfair.
UK's Lib Dem Promises Referendum on EU Deal With Option to Remain
Arms sales to Saudi Arabia will be suspended and the Prevent counter-terrorism strategy will be scrapped and replaced. If elected, they would introduce a "rent to own" scheme to help first time buyers purchase a house over 30 years.
The Queen has reportedly dined out for the first time since March a year ago as she enjoyed an evening at The Ivy in London's Covent Garden last night.
It's not every day you see photographs of the Queen on her way out of a hotspot, offering up a wry smile for the awaiting paparazzi, in the vein of Rihanna or Kim Kardashian West. She was pictured dining there in March past year with her daughter Princess Anne and Princess Alexandra.
HYS: Will Conte be sacked next season?
When you get criticised, obviously it's not nice just after a season when you had won the league. The win for Chelsea comes after they finished at 10th position in the last season.
- New sanctions coming for Venezuela officials
- BX residents celebrate Mexican culture on Cinco de Mayo
- Warren: I would 'absolutely' support impeachment if Comey memo is true
- Duffy dominates as Royals top Yankees 5-1 to avoid sweep
- Officers on Dunkin' Donuts roof weren't looking for speeders
- Growth Analysis of Astrazeneca PLC (NYSE:AZN)
- Ransomware WannaCry attack: Banks cautious, shut down ATMs operating on old software
- Brokers Set Expectations for Sealed Air Corp's Q2 2017 Earnings
- Turkey wants USA envoy removed in growing spat over Syrian Kurds
- NHS cyber attack: Sheffield professor's advice on how to protect yourself