Both the Sun and Daily Mail today wrote about Twitter's outage problems in the United Kingdom and Japan, which later in the morning was followed up by problems in the U.S., and likely elsewhere.
Several users are reporting that they can not access the social network this afternoon.
Users worldwide began experiencing a technical glitch with tweets not loading and the timeline not refreshing.
Sergio Garcia moves into contention at windy Sawgrass
Stanley overcame three bogeys in his opening four holes by playing bogey-free the rest of the way. Garcia seized his long awaited Major title by winning the U.S.
Twitter has experienced three other outages in 2017.
Twitter acknowledged the issue on its support account and said it is working on a fix. The issue was then resolved but bounced back after some time.
The error message displayed to users says that "something is technically wrong". "We are aware of the issue and are working towards a resolution." it also mentioned in the same tweet.
1 firefighter killed, 2 seriously hurt in San Antonio fire
Hood said the fire was so intense that parts of the building started collapsing and crews had to go on the defensive. The two injured firefighters were transported to area hospitals in unknown conditions, KENS reported.
Website users have been disproportionately affected while fewer reports of issues have been submitted for the mobile application.
We'll keep you updated as the situation progresses.
"Twitter went down for thirty seconds and I was more productive than I have been in 19 years", one wrote.
FCA Moves to Resolve Diesel Dilemma
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has unveiled new technology that it hopes will help it avoid a Volkswagenesque diesel emissions scandal. FCA US believes this will address the agencies' concerns regarding the emissions software calibrations in those vehicles.
Another speculated that it might be a Denial of Service or DDoS attack, though the intermittent nature of the outages would suggest this is unlikely to be the cause.
- One killed, 25 injured as tornado hits Midwest US
- Pinnacle Bank Takes Position in Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- Caffeine-induced cardiac event kills SC teen
- Motorist charged in deadly Times Square sidewalk crash
- Afghan-US forces kill top IS leader during raid in eastern province
- Russia Responds to Trump Impeachment Question in the Most Russian Way Possible
- White House declares intent to renegotiate NAFTA
- Tottenham "family" will stick together next season, Kane says
- Ransomware: WannaCry cyber attack may attack Indian banking system soon, says expert
- Try Xbox Live and Minecraft for free this weekend