Both the Sun and Daily Mail today wrote about Twitter's outage problems in the United Kingdom and Japan, which later in the morning was followed up by problems in the U.S., and likely elsewhere.
Several users are reporting that they can not access the social network this afternoon.
Users worldwide began experiencing a technical glitch with tweets not loading and the timeline not refreshing.
Cyberattack rocks UK NHS, forcing care cancellations
Since then, security experts discovered the ransomware infected more than 200,000 computers in more than 150 countries. A large-scale worldwide investigation has been launched as police attempt to identify the perpetrators of the attack.
Twitter has experienced three other outages in 2017.
Twitter acknowledged the issue on its support account and said it is working on a fix. The issue was then resolved but bounced back after some time.
The error message displayed to users says that "something is technically wrong". "We are aware of the issue and are working towards a resolution." it also mentioned in the same tweet.
At Least 8 Tornadoes Struck Oklahoma, Killing 1
A slight risk for severe storms surrounds Iowa, and includes Milwaukee; Kansas City, Missouri; and Omaha, Nebraska. According to the Wisconsin Department of Military Affairs, about 40 trailer homes were destroyed by the tornado.
Website users have been disproportionately affected while fewer reports of issues have been submitted for the mobile application.
We'll keep you updated as the situation progresses.
"Twitter went down for thirty seconds and I was more productive than I have been in 19 years", one wrote.
Bucs to sign QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
Louis Rams in 2005, he played in Cincinnati, Buffalo, Tennessee and Houston before signing with the Jets before the 2015 season. Fitzpatrick couldn't recreate the "FitzMagic" last season after leading Gang Green to a 10-6 mark in 2015, his first in NY .
Another speculated that it might be a Denial of Service or DDoS attack, though the intermittent nature of the outages would suggest this is unlikely to be the cause.
- Mace Windu draws his purple lightsaber in new Marvel comic series
- Trump denies asking James Comey to back off investigation into Michael Flynn
- Afghan-US forces kill top IS leader during raid in eastern province
- White House declares intent to renegotiate NAFTA
- MI confirms its 1st West Nile virus activity of 2017
- Motorist charged in deadly Times Square sidewalk crash
- One killed, 25 injured as tornado hits Midwest US
- Ransomware: WannaCry cyber attack may attack Indian banking system soon, says expert
- Russia Responds to Trump Impeachment Question in the Most Russian Way Possible
- Try Xbox Live and Minecraft for free this weekend