Both the Sun and Daily Mail today wrote about Twitter's outage problems in the United Kingdom and Japan, which later in the morning was followed up by problems in the U.S., and likely elsewhere.
Several users are reporting that they can not access the social network this afternoon.
Users worldwide began experiencing a technical glitch with tweets not loading and the timeline not refreshing.
Motorist charged in deadly Times Square sidewalk crash
Rojas had been arrested in 2008 in Queens and 2015 in Manhattan for drunk driving, officials said at the press conference. After his arrest, he told police he was "hearing voices" and expected to die, two law enforcement officials said.
Twitter has experienced three other outages in 2017.
Twitter acknowledged the issue on its support account and said it is working on a fix. The issue was then resolved but bounced back after some time.
The error message displayed to users says that "something is technically wrong". "We are aware of the issue and are working towards a resolution." it also mentioned in the same tweet.
One killed, 25 injured as tornado hits Midwest US
He thinks the park had about 50 homes. "We estimate that more than 100 homes have been severely damaged or destroyed". In eastern Nebraska, winds damaged homes, farms and businesses and left thousands of people without electricity.
Website users have been disproportionately affected while fewer reports of issues have been submitted for the mobile application.
We'll keep you updated as the situation progresses.
"Twitter went down for thirty seconds and I was more productive than I have been in 19 years", one wrote.
White House declares intent to renegotiate NAFTA
Congress. "Since NAFTA was implemented, US agricultural exports to Canada and Mexico have tripled and quintupled, respectively". The agreement, which has been in place since 1994 , lifted numerous tariffs on trade between the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Another speculated that it might be a Denial of Service or DDoS attack, though the intermittent nature of the outages would suggest this is unlikely to be the cause.
- Barca's Hector Bellerin bid depends on Champions League
- Trump kept pushing Comey for information on Russian Federation investigation, kept wanting loyalty
- USA sanctions 8 Venezuelan Supreme Court judges
- 1 firefighter killed, 2 seriously hurt in San Antonio fire
- Ransomware: WannaCry cyber attack may attack Indian banking system soon, says expert
- MI confirms its 1st West Nile virus activity of 2017
- Afghan-US forces kill top IS leader during raid in eastern province
- Sergio Garcia moves into contention at windy Sawgrass
- Cyberattack rocks UK NHS, forcing care cancellations
- Mace Windu draws his purple lightsaber in new Marvel comic series