In debate prep footage recorded in September, Reines played the role of Trump as the handsy creep going in for the hug when the two candidates traditionally would shake hands.
Philippe Reines, Hillary Clinton's longtime adviser, appears to be trolling President Donald Trump following a New York Times report that former Federal Bureau of Investigation director James Comey once tried to blend into the curtains in the White House Blue Room in order to avoid a hug from the commander-in-chief.
The Home Depot, Inc. Posted losses of -0.25% in the Last Trade
Deere & Company (DE) have shown a high EPS growth of -6.20% in the last 5 years and has earnings decline of -16.60% yoy. The company has a market capitalization of $191.77 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 24.7164 and a beta of 1.09.
Philippe Reins, a political consultant who once served as a senior adviser to Hillary Clinton during her tenure as secretary of state, has posted a video showing how Clinton worked to avoid unwanted Trump hugs during her debate preparations. "A favorite moment from debate prep (9/24/16)".
"I think everyone can understand why she was not eager to find herself in his embrace", Clinton's campaign communications chief, Jennifer Palmieri, told CNBC.
(APH) Price Target Increased to $80.00 by Analysts at Deutsche Bank AG
The Company operates through two segments, which include Interconnect Products and Assemblies, and Cable Products and Solutions. Cibc Ww Mkts invested in 52,347 shares or 0.01% of the stock. 144,550 were reported by Liberty Mutual Grp Inc Asset Management.
Clinton dodges the hug and Reines chases her around and tries to maul her like a hungry bear.
Reines' tweet appears to be a response to the Times' Comey story. Comey described really not wanting to go to that meeting, for the same reason he later did not want to go to the private dinner with Trump: the Federal Bureau of Investigation director should be always at arm's length from the President, in his view. It was bad enough there was going to be a handshake.
Women in Malayalam cinema launches new outfit
If the current situation has to be change, the government has to ensure that justice is served in this case". The Collective adds, "It is important to see such exploitation from the view of the victim or survivor.
Comey's efforts failed when Trump finally noticed him and pulled him in for an uncomfortable embrace. "If you look at the video, it's one person shaking hands and another hugging".
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Earns Media Sentiment Rating of
- Second wave of ransomware attack targeting out-of-date Windows machines under way
- Stock Propelling Higher as it is Gapping up: McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK)
- EPL: Mourinho sweating over Fellaini injury after Manchester United draw
- Warner's stock rises again as IPL play-offs loom
- Pirated Windows led to WannaCry's spread in China and Russia
- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas accorded with ceremonial reception
- Thousands of Brazilians Rally Against President Temer
- United Nations court orders Pakistan to halt execution of Indian 'spy'
- Trump interviews 4 candidates to post of FBI director