In debate prep footage recorded in September, Reines played the role of Trump as the handsy creep going in for the hug when the two candidates traditionally would shake hands.
Philippe Reines, Hillary Clinton's longtime adviser, appears to be trolling President Donald Trump following a New York Times report that former Federal Bureau of Investigation director James Comey once tried to blend into the curtains in the White House Blue Room in order to avoid a hug from the commander-in-chief.
The Home Depot, Inc. Posted losses of -0.25% in the Last Trade
Deere & Company (DE) have shown a high EPS growth of -6.20% in the last 5 years and has earnings decline of -16.60% yoy. The company has a market capitalization of $191.77 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 24.7164 and a beta of 1.09.
Philippe Reins, a political consultant who once served as a senior adviser to Hillary Clinton during her tenure as secretary of state, has posted a video showing how Clinton worked to avoid unwanted Trump hugs during her debate preparations. "A favorite moment from debate prep (9/24/16)".
"I think everyone can understand why she was not eager to find herself in his embrace", Clinton's campaign communications chief, Jennifer Palmieri, told CNBC.
Stock Propelling Higher as it is Gapping up: McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK)
It is negative, as 140 investors sold MCK shares while 331 reduced holdings. 90 funds opened positions while 232 raised stakes. The stock has a market capitalization of $29.99 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.22 and a beta of 1.06.
Clinton dodges the hug and Reines chases her around and tries to maul her like a hungry bear.
Reines' tweet appears to be a response to the Times' Comey story. Comey described really not wanting to go to that meeting, for the same reason he later did not want to go to the private dinner with Trump: the Federal Bureau of Investigation director should be always at arm's length from the President, in his view. It was bad enough there was going to be a handshake.
White Hart Lane finale 'perfect' - Pochettino
Spurs got goals from Victor Wanyama and Harry Kane, and held on late after Wayne Rooney halved their lead for the win. The result means that Spurs have confirmed a second-place Premier League finish and are unbeaten at home this season.
Comey's efforts failed when Trump finally noticed him and pulled him in for an uncomfortable embrace. "If you look at the video, it's one person shaking hands and another hugging".
- Speculation: The LA Clippers should consider Kyle Lowry if Chris Paul leaves
- U.S. officials criticize Turkey after attack on DC protesters
- China, Japan extract combustible ice from seafloor
- Jose Mourinho explains his Manchester United team selection against Tottenham Hotspur
- Saudi says Trump visit to bolster security, trade ties
- JC Penney checks into its newest business - hospitality
- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas accorded with ceremonial reception
- Kane stars as Tottenham beat Leicester 6-1
- United Nations court orders Pakistan to halt execution of Indian 'spy'
- Emotional Pablo Zabaleta is happy to leave Manchester City in safe hands