In debate prep footage recorded in September, Reines played the role of Trump as the handsy creep going in for the hug when the two candidates traditionally would shake hands.
Philippe Reines, Hillary Clinton's longtime adviser, appears to be trolling President Donald Trump following a New York Times report that former Federal Bureau of Investigation director James Comey once tried to blend into the curtains in the White House Blue Room in order to avoid a hug from the commander-in-chief.
White Hart Lane finale 'perfect' - Pochettino
Spurs got goals from Victor Wanyama and Harry Kane, and held on late after Wayne Rooney halved their lead for the win. The result means that Spurs have confirmed a second-place Premier League finish and are unbeaten at home this season.
Philippe Reins, a political consultant who once served as a senior adviser to Hillary Clinton during her tenure as secretary of state, has posted a video showing how Clinton worked to avoid unwanted Trump hugs during her debate preparations. "A favorite moment from debate prep (9/24/16)".
"I think everyone can understand why she was not eager to find herself in his embrace", Clinton's campaign communications chief, Jennifer Palmieri, told CNBC.
NHL Network gets broadcast rights for world championships
At all these tournaments the winning team will be promoted to the next level and no team will be relegated. However, the gap between the third and 15th team is not that big anymore.
Clinton dodges the hug and Reines chases her around and tries to maul her like a hungry bear.
Reines' tweet appears to be a response to the Times' Comey story. Comey described really not wanting to go to that meeting, for the same reason he later did not want to go to the private dinner with Trump: the Federal Bureau of Investigation director should be always at arm's length from the President, in his view. It was bad enough there was going to be a handshake.
Jose Mourinho explains his Manchester United team selection against Tottenham Hotspur
David de Gea is the first choice, while Sergio Romero has been promised he will keep his position in the Europa League final against Ajax Amsterdam later this month.
Comey's efforts failed when Trump finally noticed him and pulled him in for an uncomfortable embrace. "If you look at the video, it's one person shaking hands and another hugging".
- Women in Malayalam cinema launches new outfit
- Emotional Pablo Zabaleta is happy to leave Manchester City in safe hands
- Pirated Windows led to WannaCry's spread in China and Russia
- Stock Propelling Higher as it is Gapping up: McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Earns Media Sentiment Rating of
- (APH) Price Target Increased to $80.00 by Analysts at Deutsche Bank AG
- Sweden Drops Rape Investigation of Julian Assange
- Saudi says Trump visit to bolster security, trade ties
- Thousands of Brazilians Rally Against President Temer
- Speculation: The LA Clippers should consider Kyle Lowry if Chris Paul leaves