WhatsApp has been making a lot of changes to its platform and at the same time has been adding new features to deliver better user experience.
The pinned chat is now available for Android users.
Note: The feature is available on the latest version of WhatsApp. WhatsApp has not yet talked about rolling it out for iOS users.
Deepika Padukone had 'super super time' at Cannes Film Festival
But this does not mean that I am not open and I do not respect and celebrate the new technologies and the possibilities that they offer us.
WhatsApp's "pinned chat" feature lets you pin their favourite chats on the top of the app. Users can pin up to three chats on WhatsApp and the feature works both for the group chats and individual chats.
The new feature is hassle free and very simple to use.
Last month it was noticed in the WhatsApp beta that the developers were looking to introduce a new feature to the app in the form of pinned chats. With this feature, users will also be able to pin up to three chats or contacts. The next time you open WhatsApp, these chats will be right where you left them, near the top of the screen, regardless of more recent messages in other chats.
India's drug pricing regulator clamps down on drug cocktails
Until then, the law allows the NPPA, a part of India's chemicals ministry, to fine offending companies and recover the overcharged amounts.
"With pinned chats, you never have to worry about scrolling through the long list of conversations to text your family members or your best friend". The pin option will appear on the on top. Once you select, the concerned chat will move down to its regular place in the list of chats. This comes in as a handy tool when you have too many chats to scroll down and look for a specific piece of information. A notification will be sent once three chats are pinned to say you can't pin anymore. To unpin a chat, long press the pinned chat and tap on the unpin button.
People have been talking about the new Pinned feature and have taken to Twitter to share their thoughts.
WhatsApp is an extremely popular chat service across all platforms.
Oil Prices Are Soaring After Saudi Arabia and Russia Reach a Deal
The agreement was to run for the first six months of 2017, with a possible extension for the second half of the year. The agreement needs to be extended as we will not reach the desired inventory level by end of June.
- Companies Stockpiling Bitcoin in Anticipation of Ransomware Attacks
- Cyber attack hits 2,00000 in at least 150 countries: Europol
- Pablo Zabaleta Gave A Supremely Honest & Heartbreaking Interview On His City Farewell
- Trump says Russian Federation probe will reveal no collusion with his campaign
- Ritchie strikes again as Ducks even series with Predators
- GOP health care bill would hurt West Virginians
- McIlroy reveals back injury
- Trump Wants Michael Flynn Back in White House
- Putin says Russian Federation sees no need to arm Syrian Kurds
- Freeman injured, Bautista bat flips and Braves beat Jays