As a result, the woman lost no less than 100,000 followers after being accused of faking her Instagram pictures by using Photoshop and perpetuating unrealistic beauty standards. She reached 100 million followers on her favorite social media app, Instagram!
No, it's not her birthday, but the day she acquired over 100 million followers on Instagram. After all, the social media mogul enjoys breaking the Internet on the regular with her famous curves, NSFW selfies, and sweet photos of her hanging out with rapper husband Kanye West, son Saint, 1, and daughter North, 3. Despite her huge fan following, Kim did recently keep a low profile on social media after her traumatic Paris robbery previous year.
Congratulations are in order for Kim Kardashian. To celebrate, I wanted to take a look back at my most-liked posts.
North Korea says US has to roll back 'hostile policy' before talks
North Korea has vowed to develop a missile mounted with a nuclear warhead that can strike the mainland United States, saying the programme is necessary to counter USA aggression.
Kardashian is the sixth user to pass the 100 million follower mark on the photo- and video-sharing platform.
Another former fan went so far as to compare Kim to her sister Kourtney, calling her "the natural one" and explaining Kim would also have looked that good if she stayed away from plastic surgery procedure. I appreciate my fans (and family) more than you know. 'Family is everything to me'.
The mom-of-two then took a trip down memory lane as she shared an Easter throwback of the West family all dressed up and posing for a photo at their home.
GOP Rep. Carlos Curbelo Links Impeachment to Trump
Nancy Pelosi, House minority leader, said: "At best, President Trump has committed a grave abuse of executive power". He charged the White House with obstructing congressional investigations and refusing to provide documents.
Besides treating her fans to some adorable pictures, Kim announces exciting giveaway to celebrate the milestone.
Earlier this month, Kanye shocked social media after pulling the plug on his social media accounts.
Pamela Anderson and Lady Gaga rally to cause of Julian Assange
The allegations surfaced after two women accused Assange of sexual misconduct during a visit to Stockholm in 2010. Swedish officials issued a statement declaring: "The investigation against Julian Assange is discontinued".
- Swedish prosecutor says to drop Assange investigation
- Justice Official Knew Trump Would Fire Comey, Senators Say
- Old tweets about classified info from GOP and Trump resurfaces
- Senate Intelligence Committee invites Comey to testify publicly
- Lawmakers fret over impact of special counsel on congressional Russian Federation probes
- 'Hero's welcome' for missile developers in North Korea
- Alexis Sanchez brace keeps alive Arsenal's top-four fight
- Brokerages Anticipate Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO) to Announce $0.09 EPS
- Ford Plans To Eliminate About 10% Of Global Workforce
- Boston Celtics shake off Washington Wizards to make NBA conference finals